IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question for Peacemaker  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question for Peacemaker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question for Peacemaker
    Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:50am
 Peacemaker has just told me that my comments are not appropriate for this Science and Technology thread.  Then when someone else makes virtually the same comment in the same thread it is allowed to remain.  I am curious as to why?
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:47am

Hello schmikbob,
Greetings!

I did not moderate any of your posts. I mean I did not edit, delete or move any of your posts.

I have taken part in discussions in some threads as a participant. I noticed on more than one occasion that you expressed about vagueness in the Qur�an. Looking at the past record, it usually happens that some trolls visit this forum and spam with their posts without caring to discuss constructively. But, in your case, I took a positive approach and assessed that you need a separate thread where all your concerns could be addressed.

Therefore, I created another thread where all of your concerns (regardless of the topic) could be addressed. And that thread creation did not stop you from taking part in other threads in that section. I have already explained about the thread creation in schmikbob�s questions.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=21665

Peace

Edited by peacemaker - 08 September 2011 at 6:33am
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic