IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Kaffar for Backbiting, Perhaps?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Kaffar for Backbiting, Perhaps?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Kaffar for Backbiting, Perhaps?
    Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:10pm
Make du'a for the person, and if you think telling him what you said will cause a greater harm - make du'a for the person and keep silent.
locker_13 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote locker_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 6:15am

Asalamo alaikum. I am caught in a delima and I really need help. I backbited against a person in my neighbourhood who is currently away for Eid. I am full of shame and guilt and I want to apologise to this person. I pray to Allah to forgive me and at the same time, I am also waiting for this person to arrive so that I may apologise to him. My question is that if he doesn't return at all, then what should I do? Is there a Kaffara I can do to make up for my backbiting?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic