IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus Will Return  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus Will Return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Murabit Murabit wrote:

www.jesuswillreturn.com

...Or he might not...ever thought of that possibility? what if he will not return? and even if he does? so what? what frickin difference does it make how you live your life? does it mean you can keep your hopes up and not become desperate? well set your hope on Jesus then if you wish....it just HAS TO BE TRUE, otherwise you would not know what to do anymore...here is an update, wether he does or not, we all will die.

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:01pm

Yes, StarComm, It does make a big difference.

John 3

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

You see, we will all suffer death in this life.  But, we are not concerned with this life, but the next. 

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:08pm

...ah yes, people want to live so much that they readily accept all words that they feel guarantee them some more of it....

I accept death, and frankly i am not going to be scared into believing something because of fear for death....just because John M:16 says so....

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:10pm
A word about that glasses wearing Ghandi with his "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"...he is not wise, he is a frickin retard not even to respect the law of Allah in the old testament and not even understand it's simplicity and truth....why do you listen to him anyway? because he is against violence? you know what they say: "soft healing masters make stinking wounds."

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:28pm

StarComm,

Why do I respect Ghandi?  That would be a discussion for another thread....but in short, his pacifism acheived what 100s of battles failed.  And since you've shown your true intelligence quotient from using...

Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

frickin retard

I shall have to cease taking anything you say seriously.  Thank you, have a nice life.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:44pm
a nice life? LOL

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 2:14pm

What do you mean John 3:16

forgotsle of the world...

Everybody backs their M:16

what do you mean?

....and then talk about intelligence? i guess if you consider lies as being the intelligent thing to do....why on earth should we take advice from liars?

(no i do not expect an answer) M:16

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

StarComm,

Why do I respect Ghandi?  That would be a discussion for another thread....but in short, his pacifism acheived what 100s of battles failed.  And since you've shown your true intelligence quotient from using...

Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

frickin retard

I shall have to cease taking anything you say seriously.  Thank you, have a nice life.

I do not mean "frickin retard", i meant "sick devil".

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic