IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus Will Return  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus Will Return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:28pm

StarComm,

Why do I respect Ghandi?  That would be a discussion for another thread....but in short, his pacifism acheived what 100s of battles failed.  And since you've shown your true intelligence quotient from using...

Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

frickin retard

I shall have to cease taking anything you say seriously.  Thank you, have a nice life.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:10pm
A word about that glasses wearing Ghandi with his "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"...he is not wise, he is a frickin retard not even to respect the law of Allah in the old testament and not even understand it's simplicity and truth....why do you listen to him anyway? because he is against violence? you know what they say: "soft healing masters make stinking wounds."
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:08pm

...ah yes, people want to live so much that they readily accept all words that they feel guarantee them some more of it....

I accept death, and frankly i am not going to be scared into believing something because of fear for death....just because John M:16 says so....

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:01pm

Yes, StarComm, It does make a big difference.

John 3

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

You see, we will all suffer death in this life.  But, we are not concerned with this life, but the next. 

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Murabit Murabit wrote:

www.jesuswillreturn.com

...Or he might not...ever thought of that possibility? what if he will not return? and even if he does? so what? what frickin difference does it make how you live your life? does it mean you can keep your hopes up and not become desperate? well set your hope on Jesus then if you wish....it just HAS TO BE TRUE, otherwise you would not know what to do anymore...here is an update, wether he does or not, we all will die.

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:07am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

about rising of sun from west, iv read the explanation that it is literally going to happen and repentance is not going to be accepted after that but Allahalam

scholars explained that hadith about slave-women will give birth to master means that kids will treat their parents or mother specially really bad, in times of Sayyidina Muhammad (saw) a sahabi (ra) took her mum who was weak due to age to Haj on his shoulders and he carried her during the whole Haj and then he came to Sayyidina Muhammad (saw) and asked him, have i payed my due to my mother, on which Sayyidina Muhammad (saw) said to him that was not equal to the pain of one day while she was carrying you in her womb, in Holy Quran we are being told not even say 'uff' back to our mum, so thats the future prediction of a Prophet (saw) and we see it every day that kids treat their mothers really bad, talk back to them, shout at them and all sorts, astaghfirullah, audhubillah

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2006 at 9:54am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress

Does this means that anyone can become rich?

I was thinking about this the other day.  There is a growing trend, in industrialized countries of children failing to move out.  They stay at home with their parents because its cheaper, they don't have to hire housekeepers or do it themselves, and it gives them more money to have fun.  In Japan, this is even worse because their leases are 99 years long.  In the USA, they are called Failures to Launch.  In Austrailia, they are called, Boomarang kids. 

But, if they are staying home.....then they aren't going out, getting married, having families and being responsible.  You have an increasingly educated youth, making the money to live on their own but refusing to take that responsibility.

schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2006 at 9:30am
sorry

Edited by schwester
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic