IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus Will Return  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus Will Return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jesus Will Return
    Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:16am
Originally posted by Murabit Murabit wrote:

www.jesuswillreturn.com

He already has!
buddyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2007 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by schwester schwester wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

my god, so girls, try to give births to boys okay. be aware when to got pregnant. it's scarefull to depend on men.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

soem explain it like: western people will become muslim while eastern (muslims) leaves islam. means the rising of sun from the west, and going down of it into east.

and soem say that, christians becoming muslims(maybe means, when they accept God as God and the Jesus(pbuh) as prophet, when they find the true faith) is the Coming of Jesus(pbuh).

Interesting, but the Bible tells us we will not be married in Heaven. The Bible says nobody will be married or be given in to marriage. We're gonna be one big happy family.

buddyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2007 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Murabit Murabit wrote:

www.jesuswillreturn.com

Checked this website out and must say, it's very vage. As for Christians views on Jesus's second coming, there is more in Revelation than just one verse.

Jesus will come in the clouds at the right hand of power, He will come with all the angels of heaven. The wicked will not be able to look at him because his coming is so bright. Remember, the Bible tells us he is the Light of this world. Then the rightious will be changed - menaing we will be like him and the righteous dead will arise and be taken to heaven, then the righteous who are alive will be cought up together int he clouds. EVERY eye will see him, even they that pierced him.

DO not be decieved people! Jesus will not come like one of us. That is the imposter, the antichrist!

hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2006 at 3:44am
Peace -

Thank you for the link - I had seen other pages of his and was impressed by
the amount of creative love he puts into them. Great starter pages for
learning about Jesus in the Quran. Of course, you could just read the Quran
- but I'm a sucker for groovy pictures, too. I would probably use his stuff to
teach kids with.

Again, thank you.

Happy Friday brothers and sisters...

Jamal Morelli
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 2:00am
Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

StarComm,

Why do I respect Ghandi?  That would be a discussion for another thread....but in short, his pacifism acheived what 100s of battles failed.  And since you've shown your true intelligence quotient from using...

frickin retard

I shall have to cease taking anything you say seriously.  Thank you, have a nice life.

I do not mean "frickin retard", i meant "sick devil".

This is supposed to be "Jesus will return" topic. But yeah, thing can go off the rail unnotice, as usual. But honestly I have read the OP yet maybe next time.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

StarComm,

Why do I respect Ghandi?  That would be a discussion for another thread....but in short, his pacifism acheived what 100s of battles failed.  And since you've shown your true intelligence quotient from using...

frickin retard

I shall have to cease taking anything you say seriously.  Thank you, have a nice life.

I do not mean "frickin retard", i meant "sick devil".

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 2:14pm

What do you mean John 3:16

forgotsle of the world...

Everybody backs their M:16

what do you mean?

....and then talk about intelligence? i guess if you consider lies as being the intelligent thing to do....why on earth should we take advice from liars?

(no i do not expect an answer) M:16

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:44pm
a nice life? LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic