IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some questions regarding the Muslim Fatih  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some questions regarding the Muslim Fatih

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:51am
Quote 4.What does the Qur�n say anything about heaven for the faithful women. What waits for them there?

In a nut-shell, for the faithful women - Heaven contains whatever their hearts would desire. God speaks of that in numerous places in the Qur'an and even through Hadith. [Qur'an 25:16]. "For them there will be
therein all that they wish for: they will dwell (there) for aye: a promise to be prayed for from thy Lord."
Hug

So whatever we desire!

A few more examples from the Qur'an:

Jannah described in al-Qur'an: 2:25 al-Baqara:

"But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness that
their portion is Gardens beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed
with fruits therefrom they say: "Why this is what we were fed with before"
for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions
(pure and holy); and they abide therein (for ever)." [Note by Chrysalis: these verses address both men & women]

3:15. Aali Imran:

"Say: shall I give you glad tidings of things far better than those? For
the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord with rivers flowing
beneath; Therein is their eternal home; with spouses purified and the good
pleasure of Allah, for in Allah's sight are (all) His servants." [Notice how it uses the gender-neutral term spouses!]

4:57 an-Nisaa:

"But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness We shall soon admit
to gardens with rivers flowing beneath their eternal home: therein shall
they have companions pure and holy: We shall admit them to shades cool and ever deepening."

9:72 at-Tawbah:

"Allah hath promised to believers men and women gardens under which
rivers flow to dwell therein and beautiful mansions in gardens of
everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss in the Good Pleasure of Allah:
that is the supreme felicity."

18:31 al-Kahf: "For them will be Gardens of Eternity;
beneath them rivers will flow; they will be adorned therein with bracelets
of gold and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade;
they will recline therein on raised thrones. How good the recompense! How
beautiful a couch to recline on!
"

And many more, which can be viewed at:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?9716-Verses-about-Jannah

Hope that helps BW77! Pls don't hesitate to ask if I have confused you etc.

Kind Regards,

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
BW77 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BW77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:41am
Thank you very much for your detailed and specific answers. I am sorry that I forgot that it was the time of Ramadan. You have answered some of the misconceptions that I had concerning the Muslim faith and I will keep these as a reference. I appreciate your honesty.

Even though I am a Christian I am not offended by your answers,and I do not think it was answered in an offensive way. I actually have the Bible in the original languages as well as in English so there are no red letters in the original.

You have been very specific in your answers from the Qur'an. If it is not a problem I would like to ask a few more. So here is goes.

Maybe this is more of a logical question and I will not be offended by the answer.

1.Since Islam see's it self as the final revelation of God, how do they see the rest of the world who are not Muslims?

2. How are the Muslims to win over those who are not Muslims?

3. Based on your statements about the corruption of the text. When were the texts corrupted?

4. Does the Qur'an see everyone as being made in the image of God and having equal value?

I look forward to your answers,

Kind regards,

BW77

Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:32pm
Assalamu alaika BW77.

You said: . Apparently there are many verses that speak about those who have corrupted the gospels, are there any original texts from the gospels by which we can compare with the ones that are said to be corrupted?
REPLY: First of all understand what Jesus son of Maryam said in Matthew 5.
Secondly: The only question the followers of Jesus son of Maryam asked Muhammad Rasulullah after the conquest of Makka was on the nature of Jesus- Is he a son of Allah? It was at that time the holy Qur'an chapter 3:33-62 was revealed in which Allah not Muhammad denied that. Now, if you have studied the Bible carefully and have used your right of discrimination, Moses did not mention Jesus as a son of Allah. This topic has been discussed, but it is irrelevant. If his mother called him my son, then him becoming the son of Allah must be after his birth.
About sins. Understand how a sin is punished in the Bible from Adam to Jesus before you understand how a sin was puinished according to the Sunna of Muhammad Rasulullah. There is no difference.
I advise you to make up your mind on what you want. Asking questions leads to further misguidance.
Friendship.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:15pm
Hello BW77

Apologies again for being late to respond

Can you kindly refer to this site

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac6.htm#links

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
BW77 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BW77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:04am
Dear Friendship,

Thank you for your reply,I do not believe asking questions leads to further misguidance especially if you ask for clarification and direction from one who knows the original language and intent of a passage or belief. By asking questions one can make up their mind regarding the truth or come closest to the truth as possible. I am still waiting for a reply on a more personal basis to the questions in my previous post and hopefully in more detail.

Thank you,

BW77
BW77 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BW77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:06am
To SeekShidayath,

thank you for the reference I will take a look at it.

BW77
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic