IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i have a question  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i have a question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:35am
Awesome Sister! I am so glad that things are working out for you! (despite not being ideal)

On the positive side, the children will get to interact with their father... thats good for them.

May Allah bless your family and grant you all health, happiness and hidayah <3
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
whoknow? View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknow? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:26am
thank you sister.

it has been a lot easier for the kids to see their father, i know that is the most difficult part of the separation is not seeing their dad everyday.
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:41pm

Best wishes for your future life.

Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by whoknow? whoknow? wrote:

really?? that means i can only marry a man who has no children. i have both a girl and boy, so it's not as if it would be easy to marry a man who only has a girl(s) or only a boy(s). or wait till they grow up and then be happy with a man. i'm not saying that i want to marry right this moment, but in the future it would be something i would like to do.

thanx sister, despite a few arguments things have been fairly amicable.

Why So?

As a believing Muslima you are allowed to be in wedlock with a believing Muslim irrespective whether or not he has sons/daughters in the previous marriage.

Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
whoknow? View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknow? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 11:41am
that's not what i meant, i was referring more to the point that my child and their child could get married. if my daughter lived with me, chose to wear the hijab she would have to wear it all the time around her step-brother, which would be uncomfortable to say the least.
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by whoknow? whoknow? wrote:

that's not what i meant, i was referring more to the point that my child and their child could get married. if my daughter lived with me, chose to wear the hijab she would have to wear it all the time around her step-brother, which would be uncomfortable to say the least.

For being on the safest side you may be right�But Islam allows woman to be in wedlock and all are permitted to marry someone who is religious and non mehrams to each other�.

May the blessing from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) help you to get someone who is a real Muslim and having religious background. By the blessing from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa); you will able to build a Muslim family with Islamic environment. It may be possible to make a family with a person even though he may having children from previous marriage, if all of the family members are abide to Islamic belief and rules.

If children are taught from early years and from an young age then there may not be problems between them, they may be consider themselves siblings even though they may not have common biological parents. For the matter of wearing the Hijab for the girl children inside the house is not that serous if all of them are consider siblings to each other and are islamically religious.

The matter can be even helpful if the Husband is having Girl Children only or having a combination of boy and Girl from the previous marriage. The boy child from the previous marriage will be learned and sensed the beauty of sisterhood if he may already have one with same biological parents.

Edited by seeja - 01 April 2012 at 9:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic