IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A late introduction  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A late introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurulhuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A late introduction
    Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:49am
Hello! My name is Nurul Huda and I'm from Singapore. I'm a born Muslim. Turning 22 next month (which is the fasting month! Shocked) I'm currently doing Honours and if all goes well, I'll be graduating in November this year. Yay... or not? I'm a bit scared of the working world after studying for about two decades. Haha!

And yeah, my Honours project actually brought me to this website. I didn't do any introductions even though I joined months ago (I think). I jumped straight into a discussion about modesty in Islam. I guess I got too excited about it. LOL

This may sound sneaky (though I sincerely hope not) but if you're interested to know what my research project is about, it's on cyber-Islam. Basically I'm examining how we use the Internet to find out about Islam or share information about Islam or even both.

If you'd like to help, you can visit a post I made: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=21402

I may not post often on the forum as I'm more of a reader than a commentator but since I've joined, I think I'll learn to be more opinionated and learn to express myself better. I think months of writing a paper has somehow made me forget how to form a decent sentence, especially verbally. Good God! Geek
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:59am

Assalamu Alaikum,
Ramadan Kareem!

Welcome to the forum. Insha Allah, you would like this place.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
nurulhuda View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurulhuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 6:03am
Wa'alaikumussalam!

Mighty thanks and may this Ramadhan be full of blessings for you and your family!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic