IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A survey on cyber-Islam regardless of religion  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A survey on cyber-Islam regardless of religion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurulhuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A survey on cyber-Islam regardless of religion
    Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:33am
Hi all! I'm Nurul Huda from the University of Newcastle, Australia (Singapore campus) and I'm currently doing a thesis on cyber-Islam and one of my research methods is conducting an online survey. I've been given approval by the forum admins to share the link to my survey. Can you please help me out by filling in the survey? It doesn't matter whether you're a Muslim or not as long as you've used the Internet to find out more about Islam, discuss about Islam, share information about Islam, or all of the above. It should take about 15 mins. Thanks! Big%20smile

Please inform me if you have any trouble doing it by replying to this post or by emailing me at [email protected]! Tongue
nurulhuda View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurulhuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:28am
I'm sorry for the bump on this thread but I still need more participation.
Please help! :D

Also, if you have agreed to the interview, please contact me at [email protected] and address yourself by the pseudonym you have given me.

Thanks all!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic