IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salat  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salat
    Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:16pm
as salaam alaikum brothers and sisters!
i am new to islam, and im learing how to pray. and im almost there, except ive come across a question. when we have to pray tashahhud, for the last riqa, there are two parts? the first one is attahiyat and the second is  as salatu al-ibrahimiyah. but i herd that you dont have to say the second part. is that true? 
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:59am
Wa alaikum salaam Sr. Nadean; as you will find with many issues; the answer is, 'the scholars differ' regarding this subject. 

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:26am
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

Brother, you did preceded me. I did login only for the reason to answer this post, but got into other threads and was out of mind. I did not know that it has got issues. I was about to answer that we are to say the secnd part as well. JazakAllah khayr for sharing the link

Sis Nadean, welcome to the forum of Islamicity :) Also congragulations of getting blessed with Islam as way of your life.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic