IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Duwa for my Mom  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duwa for my Mom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammara213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duwa for my Mom
    Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:28am
Assalamalikum,

Iam Ammarah from Pakistan. My mother is severely since 4 years. She has alot of diseases including Heart disease, Diabetics, kidney stones ,Blood Pressure and Arthritis. She needs prayers and duwas. Kindly remember her in your prayers.  I will be highly obliged.

Jazaak Allah Khairaan

Edited by ammara213 - 12 July 2011 at 12:30am
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:27am
Salaams Ammara

My Duas for your mom.

Welcome to the forum

Hayfa
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:47am
Wa'alaikum salaam Dear Ammarah,

May Allah grant your mother Shifa and give you all sabr during this time. There are a lot of duas from Sunnah that you can recite, do you have a Dua kitab? (I know you can get 'Pyaray nabi ki pyari duain' in Pakistan). They have duas from authentic hadith & qur'an. Some of them are duas for pain, shifa, comfort, distress etc. If I can, I shall try to post a link to the e-book.. but do try and get that booklet if you can....

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by ammara213 ammara213 wrote:

Assalamalikum,

Iam Ammarah from Pakistan. My mother is severely since 4 years. She has alot of diseases including Heart disease, Diabetics, kidney stones ,Blood Pressure and Arthritis. She needs prayers and duwas. Kindly remember her in your prayers.  I will be highly obliged.

Jazaak Allah Khairaan

عن عثمان بن أبي العاص الثقفي؛
أنه شكا إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وجعا، يجده في جسده منذ أسلم. فقال له رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم �ضع يدك على الذي تألم من جسدك. وقل: باسم الله، ثلاثا. وقل، سبع مرات: أعوذ بالله وقدرته من شر ما أجد وأحاذر�.
صحيح مسلم

كتاب السلام >> 24 � باب استحباب وضع يده على موضع الألم، مع الدعاء

Uthman b. Abu al-�As Al-Thaqafi reported that he made a complaint of pain to Allah�s Messenger (may peace be upon him) that he felt in his body at the time he had become Muslim. Thereupon Allah�s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Place your hand at the place where you feel pain in your body and say Bismillah (in the name of Allah) three times and seven times A�udhu billahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajidu wa u�hadhir (I seek refuge with Allah and with His Power from the evil that I find and that I fear). (Sahih Muslim)

Vocabulary of the Hadith

شكا - made a complaint

وجعا - Pain

جسد - Body

ضع - Place

تألم - your painful part

أحاذر - I fear

Lessons of the Hadith

This hadith mentions the importance of du�a in our everyday life, we should ask Allah to relieve our pain.

We should know and memorize such simple du�as so we can benefit ourselves and others.

We should have certainty that Allah controls everything, so only He can cure us & take away the pain.

Allah is the only one who has all power to cure our pains and recover us from diseases so seek His refuge for all type of pains like headache, stomachache, backache etc.

[Source: Al Huda Institue, Canada]

http://www.alhudacanada.com/mails/?m=201102

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
sisterinislam03 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sisterinislam03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:33am
Ammarah

May Allah give your mother recovery, and long life and happiness.

Edited by sisterinislam03 - 15 August 2011 at 11:34am
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:42am
As Salamualaikum

Sis Ammara, insha Allah, shall make duas for your mother's recovery of health. Stay strong dear. Huwa shaafi:)
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:16am
Originally posted by ammara213 ammara213 wrote:

Assalamalikum,

Jazaak Allah Khairaan

Assalaamualaikum

How is your mother now? Hopping that she is in good health with the blessing from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa)

Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic