IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The anti-girl thread  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The anti-girl thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:24am
Originally posted by chastebeauty chastebeauty wrote:

(Come on Mustafaa! Few girls are like that, but the Famous Beauties sometimes are! Instead of hankering after the dream girls, how about chumming around with Regular Girls. You know, they're sorta like your sisters and the girls you saw in school. And just be a human to them, not the Male Macho Machine (the biggest lie in the male repertoire of lies is that women like rough-tough he-men guys: actually, they like humorous guys best).)

Guess fezziwig said it all.....that was the point i wanted to make., U men place a standard of taste that u can only find with problems(human nature), u prefer a challenge and find tough women very interesting, well as fezziwig suggested try something moderate and u would see a change inshaAllah!!!.

I don't think this girl was too beautiful. But I may be wrong anyway. I know people think I am a great sinner hankering after girls. However, I have been suffering from the same loneliness for ages and do not know any way out, except [Moderator Edited] May Allah protect everyone from such a deviation. I hate homosexuality. May Allah take me out of these sinfulness and depression.

Please tone down your language. rami.

Edited by rami
There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:46am

As-salaamu alaykum, brother Rami,

I didn't think the joke would be considered as not appropriate. I thought the following sentences were enough to make it clear that it was only a joke. That's not important, though.  

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:48am

I just think you haven't meet the right girl, for you yet

I understand your problem, but maybe you have a high expectations on the girls and when this isn't met you don't like it and be frustrated. If you leave expectations about another then maybe you will get different views.

We all have our wants in what we want in another that is ok but sometimes alot of people, both men and women aim to high.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 8:49am

I think the girl has too high expectations rather than me.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:32pm
Yes, that could also be
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by fezziwig fezziwig wrote:

Come on Mustafaa! Few girls are like that, but the Famous Beauties sometimes are! Instead of hankering after the dream girls, how about chumming around with Regular Girls. You know, they're sorta like your sisters and the girls you saw in school. And just be a human to them, not the Male Macho Machine (the biggest lie in the male repertoire of lies is that women like rough-tough he-men guys: actually, they like humorous guys best).

Exactly! I cannot stand humourless people - I think they are missing out on so much socially and intellectually.

I can see from your comments that you have limited experience chatting with women, so I advise you to use every opportunity to have casual conversations. Don't worry about the future, by which I mean intentions between you and any woman you talk to, or what your chums might say. Try this exercise: when you sit down at the lunch table with guys and girls do NOT talk with the guys (about sports or whatever) but talk to the girls! About what? Prepare by watching something silly on TV, like the Academy Awards. Say how much you liked or didn't like (it doesn't matter) some actresses hairdo or costume. In the future train yourself to look at things you know females are interested in, like clothes, homes, babies. You will enrich your life and you will find that girls think you utterly charming!

Ew! I, for one, have a VERY limited interest in clothes, homes and babies. You are more likely to win someone like me over by being able to discuss physics or history.  :)   I prefer people with brains (who help bring balance to my life because I don't!) ;) - they are more fun and interesting to talk to and have more and varied topics to discuss!

Kim...

Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:32am

Kim, you must first learn how to quote others and then to post your own message before you speak about your so important expectations from men.

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:57pm
Mustafaa,

If she's indifferent or hostile to you, forget her and move on! I know plenty guys who've pursued a hard nut like that and won, only to discover sadness and disappointment afterwards. My friend C chased the beautiful A for years until he caught her. He built a beautiful house for them, they had 3 daughters, all left him and now he lives alone and forsaken in his house with newspapers and empty frozen pizza containers piling up around him at age 68. He would not, could not, even come into town for the funeral of his best friend this summer. Do not let your vanity destroy you. Seek a jollier companion.

F

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic