IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The anti-girl thread  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The anti-girl thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
falcon_shark View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcon_shark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:10pm

Why do you call it 'the most barbaric religion in this world'? Where is your reasoning for such a statement? Does it stem from rumours you've heard or what you've been brought up to believe? Ask questions about Islam to ISLAMIC followers and we will tell you the truth. Then decide. Don't just keep saying I hate Islam, I hate Islam. Hear us out firdt. Please.

Salaam to you all.    

Edited by falcon_shark
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:47am

Dear Reena,

Since you are so sincere, why not spare yourself and leave... You have been posting some unpleasant and emotionally driven messages with some unsupported statements with regards to Islaam... possibly due to your distorted view of Islaam which you tend to be forming based on "he-said-she-said" and immaturity. 

Being against Islaam is being against Muslims... therefore your statement above, as well as many more that you have attempted throwing out in this forum, is not a product of rational thinking. 

Please, be polite, nobody forced you in and nobody is forcing you out...

MOCKBA
reena View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:00am

Dear kim

I am not against muslims.
    I am   against muslim religion
    and islam , the most crual barbaric
    religion in this world

reena
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:55pm

Reena - do you hate Muslims because they're Muslims? It sort of appears that way, from your other post.

Don't have too much of a go at Mustafa - he was just venting some perfectly normal frustration. Girls _can_ be annoying! (so can boys)

Kim...

reena View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:57pm

Dear    MUSTAFA

So you hate   girls . So you
   hate your mother   and sisters
   also ? because they are girls

reena

semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Mustafaa Mustafaa wrote:

I have already forgotten about her

But your act looks, you have not forgoten her yet. You are just pretending.

Edited by semar
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 3:34am

Originally posted by fezziwig fezziwig wrote:

Mustafaa,

If she's indifferent or hostile to you, forget her and move on! I know plenty guys who've pursued a hard nut like that and won, only to discover sadness and disappointment afterwards. My friend C chased the beautiful A for years until he caught her. He built a beautiful house for them, they had 3 daughters, all left him and now he lives alone and forsaken in his house with newspapers and empty frozen pizza containers piling up around him at age 68. He would not, could not, even come into town for the funeral of his best friend this summer. Do not let your vanity destroy you. Seek a jollier companion.

F

I have already forgotten about her, Fezzwig. The thing about your friend that you mention is so meaningful for everybody...

Thank God, I am not the kind of person to chase a certain girl for a long time. There are plenty of girls out there, and one of them will probably love and marry me one day.

There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:57pm
Mustafaa,

If she's indifferent or hostile to you, forget her and move on! I know plenty guys who've pursued a hard nut like that and won, only to discover sadness and disappointment afterwards. My friend C chased the beautiful A for years until he caught her. He built a beautiful house for them, they had 3 daughters, all left him and now he lives alone and forsaken in his house with newspapers and empty frozen pizza containers piling up around him at age 68. He would not, could not, even come into town for the funeral of his best friend this summer. Do not let your vanity destroy you. Seek a jollier companion.

F

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic