IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The anti-girl thread  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The anti-girl thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The anti-girl thread
    Posted: 01 August 2005 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Mustafaa Mustafaa wrote:

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Amin...

Selam'un Aleykum Mustafa,

Karde� bu arada bo�azi�inden bir bayan var seviyeli olarak g�r��t���m kafa dengi,sanki farkl� bir�eyler var gibi ama hay�rl�s�...iyi birisi...bir ara g�r��elim benim bilgisayar ��kt� e-mailin kayboldu kusura bakma arayamad�m...

Ve aleyk�m selam,

Yani in�allah evlenme ihtimaliniz mi var? Senin ya��n benden de baya��  b�y�k; m�r�vvetini yak�nda g�rmek, en az�ndan internetle duymak istiyorum, S�leyman abi!

Bakal�m karde� hay�rl�s�...kendine iyi bak...

Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 3:10am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Amin...

Karde� bu arada bo�azi�inden bir bayan var seviyeli olarak g�r��t���m kafa dengi,sanki farkl� bir�eyler var gibi ama hay�rl�s�...iyi birisi...bir ara g�r��elim benim bilgisayar ��kt� e-mailin kayboldu kusura bakma arayamad�m...

Ve aleyk�m selam,

Yani in�allah evlenme ihtimaliniz mi var? Senin ya��n benden de baya��  b�y�k; m�r�vvetini yak�nda g�rmek, en az�ndan internetle duymak istiyorum, S�leyman abi!

There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 3:07am

Amin...

Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 3:03am
Originally posted by ummsaleh ummsaleh wrote:

Salam Brother, There are alot of religious girls out there looking for you, Depend on allah, Remember Allah and he will remember you. You will take your naseeb, insha�llah allah will reward you with a beautiful, religious wife and with her will come (risk)May allah open up for you and reward you for your patients.

Wa alaykum salaam, sister,

Thank you very much for the encouragement.

A few days ago, I saw the girl walking with a guy and talking cheerfully to him... Then I thought whether I should use a gun or a knife to slay them both... Haha, I was just kidding about killing them.

She did not deserve me... As you say, I'll marry a much better and much more pious girl, in shaa Allah. I pray that Allah will soon open new means of rizq for me and I will be able to get married soon.

Thank you once more.

Mustafaa

Edited by Mustafaa
There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
ummsaleh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummsaleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 10:59pm

Salam Brother, There are alot of religious girls out there looking for you, Depend on allah, Remember Allah and he will remember you. You will take your naseeb, insha�llah allah will reward you with a beautiful, religious wife and with her will come (risk)May allah open up for you and reward you for your patients.

Lost somewhere in the Middle East.
chastebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chastebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2005 at 5:44am

Originally posted by reena reena wrote:

Dear kim

I am not against muslims.
    I am   against muslim religion
    and islam , the most crual barbaric
    religion in this world

reena

Surah Al-Baqarah

97. Say (O Muhammad  SAW: "Whoever is an enemy to Jibr�l (Gabriel) (let him die in his fury), for indeed he has brought it (this Qur��n) down to your heart by All�h�s Permission, confirming what came before it [i.e. the Taur�t (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and guidance and glad tidings for the believers.

98. Whoever is an enemy to All�h, His Angels, His Messengers, Jibr�l (Gabriel) and M�k��l (Michael), then verily, All�h is an enemy to the disbelievers."

119. Verily, We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) with the truth (Isl�m), a bringer of glad tidings (for those who believe in what you brought, that they will enter Paradise) and a warner (for those who disbelieve in what you brought, that they will enter the Hell-fire).[2] And you will not be asked about the dwellers of the blazing Fire.

161. Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of All�h and of the angels and of mankind, combined.

162. They will abide therein (under the curse in Hell), their punishment will neither be lightened, nor will they be reprieved.

Beware Reena there is nothing like liking muslims and disliking Islam the word Muslim comes from Islam!!! so you can die in your fury!

Edited by chastebeauty
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 4:40pm
Just in case nobody saw it I made a kind of new forum which is an addition to the one Mustafaa posted titled "For Mustafaa (True Outlook on Women)" just in case none of you saw it which is quite hard since it stands out.
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 9:03pm
well maybe you should see the telenovela "Yo Soy Betty La Fea". that's real life for some girls I know. There's lotsa great women, out here. But you just don't see us, because your eyes are fixed on the material ones (for some reason).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic