IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me propagate our valuable deen  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me propagate our valuable deen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
deenadict View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deenadict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me propagate our valuable deen
    Posted: 27 August 2005 at 11:37pm

AAWRAWB, BROTHERS AND SISTERS

This is my resume if you are willing to help me find someone who will sponser me propagate Allah's word in the Western Countries particularly English-speaking countries. If interseted or you can help by any means, I will give your detailed account about me.

CV

Personal Information:

Place and Date of Birth: Sana�a, the Secretariat,20th Oct.1970.

Marital Status: Married with 7 children.

Degrees:

1. Preliminary MA in English Literature, Faculty of Arts, 1998 with the grade of very good (80%).
  2. B.A. in English Literature, Faculty of Arts, 1994 with the grade of very good (83%).

Experience:

1)     An English teacher at the Ministry of Education (1994-1996)

2)     An English Instructor at a university (1996- until now)

3)     Translating English Program on the Sana�a Radio lasted for 30 episodes during Ramadan in 2003.

4)     Translating English Program on the Yemen TV lasted for 30 episodes during Ramadan in 2003.

5) Supervising an Islamic website for one year and a half.

5)  Working as the Assistant Director for the Islamic center, calling non-Muslims to Islam and helping New Muslims learn the Deen of Islam (for about two years from 2003 and still) 

6)  Working as the Director for an Islamic center, calling non-Muslims to Islam and helping New Muslims learn the Deen of Islam(for about two years from 2001 to 2003).

7) Founding an Islamic School for memorizing the Holy Qura�an, and teaching in it for more than seven years.

8) Leading a mosque for one year and seven months.

9) Giving Jumuah and some other situations� Sermons in both Arabic and English.

Training Courses Attended:

1. Teaching Methodology at the UST.

2. Evaluation and Assessment Course at the UST.

Skills:

1-     Play football

2-     Public Relations

3-     Good Orator

4-     Use the computer: word and windows

5-   Serve the Internet

6-Memorize more than half of the Qura'an

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic