IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Christians  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Samuel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christians
    Posted: 16 August 2015 at 3:15pm
It would be difficult to in honesty say christians plan to take over the world from 2 perspectives
1) Christ himself made it clear he was not come to set up a worldly kingdom for himself but was more concerned with our spiritual well being and our role as christians is to make the world a better place by loving people and yes also to spread the word about Christ.
2) As Christians we believe that in the end the world is to be taken over by the evil one and that God will finally sort that out and then we get to final Judgement

So there may be groups who have political or cultural reasons to attempt word domination but that doesnt or at least shouldnt stem from true christian doctrine but rather their politcs or nationalism etc.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Optimal Unity Optimal Unity wrote:

you can not read words, prostrate and pray your way into favour with Allah. You need to look within and see Allah and his creation for the truth it holds and your relationship with it.

you can not read words, prostrate and pray your way into favour with the Creator. You need to look within and see the Creator and His creation for the Truth it holds and your relationship with it.
Smile  Thumbs%20Up

Edited by Caringheart - 02 November 2014 at 8:03pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Optimal Unity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimal Unity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

I know I have sent you to keep an eye on Christianity, and we did amazing things, and you became two eyes as that is the truth, however you have seen too much and in the attempt to be me, you have failed to read the signs, you have become too judgemental and have divided my heart.

Stop with the violence please please bring Peace back to Islam and quieten your minds so that I may put my heart back together again.
Er.....Eh?Who are you talking to?

Nobody
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 10:14am

I know I have sent you to keep an eye on Christianity, and we did amazing things, and you became two eyes as that is the truth, however you have seen too much and in the attempt to be me, you have failed to read the signs, you have become too judgemental and have divided my heart.

Stop with the violence please please bring Peace back to Islam and quieten your minds so that I may put my heart back together again.

Er.....

Eh?

Who are you talking to?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimal Unity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 9:57am

kaos anak View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaos anak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 9:15am
They can't do that. Because Islam is the true religion ;)
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 9:00am
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

This question is an extension to a question Dougg posted today?
Do christians plan on taking over the world?

I think they would like to but since the Christian bits of the world have had so many religious wars that they had to adopt a tolerant approach to religious ideas and allow freedom of religion the obvious question of "Why is yours better than his?" means that the division of Christianity into so many sects as to be uncountable has made it impossible.

If you don't want to have this happen to your religion try not to have religious wars.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimal Unity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 9:02pm
It is hardly a silly question, all of the worlds powers want to take over the world to instigate their power over it and be right in history.

The truth is they are all wrong, there will be no Antichrist, there will be no War of Gog and Magog wiping Islam out unless Islam does not read the signs it is presented and they want Armageddon like the Zionists, and Christians leaving the decision to the hereafter to decide who was right and who was wrong.

My view is that Islam is the only power stopping this Godless Zionist movement from taking hold, the problem is that the answer does not lie in an Islamic State or World based on Islam.

The answer is in the truth of all religions, we know so little of the truth that Islam is also being self righteous and too proud to allow for a world that is unified in the glory of one God who has diversely lead us to this point, this way for a reason.

Until we stop being self-righteous and look to the mysteries of creation we will not achieve the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

Islam needs to accept that the way of life can not be formulated as it tries to do with its Laws, you can not read words, prostrate and pray your way into favour with Allah. You need to look within and see Allah and his creation for the truth it holds and your relationship with it.

We can get there peacefully and not by war, I have some ideas if anyone cares to discuss.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic