IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - insult me as much as you can  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

insult me as much as you can

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amatuallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: insult me as much as you can
    Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:14am

because i leave allah (sa) to deal with you inshalllah

i will get my justice on the day of judgement for backbitting me and insulting  me calling yourself muslims haram alak i swear by allah that i will never in my whole life return to this so-called islamic environment chatroom/ or so-called forum i swear by allah !!!!!!!!!!1i just want to apologize to ummzila

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:17am
She is in depression.....
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:22am
please do not make comments to her,she is just in depression comes from her situation...help to her with silence...
Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 9:33am

Brother Suleyman, y r u so mean to Sister Amatuallah and Sister y r u so angry? I am so confused, what's going on here

Edited by Saido
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Saido Saido wrote:

Brother Suleyman, y r u so mean to Sister Amatuallah and Sister y r u so angry? I am so confused, what's going on here

6th Sense

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic