IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Islamic Events, Converence & Shows
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am a New Muslim - now what?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am a New Muslim - now what?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iERA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am a New Muslim - now what?
    Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:58am

I am a New Muslim - now what? | Calling all New Muslims in the UK!!

The Journey of Life | Islam Essentials Course

This is the first part in our series entitled �Islam Essentials Course� designed specifically with new Muslims in mind. Our aim is to present the key essentials of Islam in a friendly easy to understand manner.

Thursday 28th April to Monday 2nd May 2011
May Day Bank Holiday (no need to take days off!)

Four Nights - All Inclusive Residential Retreat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?

By the end of this seminar you will be able to answers all your most pressing questions about life and Islam:

* What is the purpose of my life?
* Since I accepted Islam, people ask me so many questions about my belief but how can I explain something which is in my heart?
* Who is Allah and what does He expect from me?
* What does worship really mean and how shall I worship my God?
* I want to please my Lord, but I don�t really know how�
* How do I know if Allah is pleased with me?
* What does Islam really mean and what does its meaning imply?
* What is the concept of Islam?
* Why did my Lord send so many Messengers and books? What was their purpose?
* When I did my shahada, I testified that �Muhammad is God�s messenger�, but I don�t really know who this great man was?
* How can I relate to him?
* I�ve heard about the five pillars of Islam technically, but what about the spiritual aspect of these noble acts of worship? I really want to live each one of these acts fully insha Allah!
* I pray my five daily prayers (Salah) but I sometimes feel a bit lazy. How can I taste the sweetness of Salah?
* I find it difficult to keep my mind focus when I pray. Why? What shall I do?
* What are the obstacles that I will have to face on my journey? How can I overcome them?
* I have accepted Islam, but there are still some aspects of my life I need to change. How can I change them?
* I have committed too many sins. How can Allah forgive me?
* I want to stop sinning. How can I do that and how shall I repent in the best way?
* I am a Muslim now, so why is my life so difficult? I would like to understand why sometimes I feel so depressed!
* What can I do in times of difficulties?
* What is the roadmap to success in life?
* What will happen when I die? Is this the end?

www.islamessentials.org

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic