IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bizarre Ideaologies  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bizarre Ideaologies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bizarre Ideaologies
    Posted: 17 August 2005 at 9:59am
there seems to be a lady here who has some pretty distorted ideas of Islam, to which of course she is entitled but they are misleading, prophet Mohammed (PBUH) warned us against sectarianism  and one needs to understand that the Quran is transcendent you don't need to have a loose or strict interpretation of it, fear Allah before misguiding the people. Islam came for all people it is an inclusive religion but this other crap that is posted is just that, please be logical and know that God is with the majority and the majority of Moslems are Sunnis, don't incorporate all these bizarre ideologies in there and make a new religion.
���� �������� ������� �������� ���������� ������ ������ ������������ ����� ����� ���������� �������� �������������� �������� ��������� �� ����������� ������ �������������� ��� ��������� ������ ��������� ����������� ����������� ����������� ����� �������� ����������� ������ ������ ��������������� ��� ��������� ���������� ������� ���� ����� ����� ����� �������� ����� ���������� ������ ��������� ���������� {7}

[Shakir 3:7] He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 10:07am
Ambrosia I know who you are talking about as well...
Ambrosia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 1:02pm
with all that is going on in the world today it is terrible to have so many misguided. I was watching a program the other day where the Moslem scholar was taking callers from the phone and unfortunately he himself didn't back up his testimony with strong historical evidence. I don't care at all for the defensive,  for every offense we commit they commit 1000 and back it up with their Hollywood made movies.  We have a great religion, great history, HISTORY IS ON OUR SIDE and yet we are what the prophet described as froth on the ocean floor, not because there is few of us, but because those of us who are holding on faith as if they were holding on to an ember from hell. What more can I say, besides what does this "Aleh" mean?
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 1:24pm

Your intitled to your opinions just as I am intitled to mine, I am not presenting laws just articles I have written after 43 years of research and suffering.

Beware least yee caste doubht on another that dought is not caste on yee.  ALEH 

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

At least when I speak I never hide my real name like others I won't mention....

May Allah Bless you Abundantly and may you generously remember and share the wealth Allah has given you with the Women still being beaten,, the children still straving, the orphans left to beg and homeless and to those soldiers left bleeding in the streets.

Salam Alaikoam

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 2:19pm

Anna though words you speak of are noble they hurt religiously,

You yourself know that a lot of what you say Islam does not condone even though Islam is peace. A lot of what you say you yourself dont even know their meaning so how can we take you seriously? I think you maybe slightly misguided but your heart is in the right place. You are not fopreign in the sight of God and I pray for your guidence.

Ambrosia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 2:56pm
Anne
I have no interest in summing up your  alleged life's experience into some low common denominator. Perhaps there is the slight possibility that your opinion and I'll call it that is wrong? consider this though your are well versed in English you misspelled the word "intitled"  and here we are speaking grammar certainly in your past forty years of experience you must have seen "entitled" spelled the right way, yet it didn't register , or perhaps you think the way you spell it the right way and everyone should conform to your understanding of how the word should be written, though many English scholars and certainly Webster's dictionary will deem otherwise. I am using this as an analogy to your insight of religion, grammar isn't profound as religion, you may spend many years researching and yet be misguided. Please understand I have absolutely no contentions toward what you write. "kol nafsin bima kasbit raheena"
so by all means carry on, only God knows of those who are truly righteous, for all I know it could be none of use living today or otherwise, I think it is my civic duty when I see something wrong to try to correct it, I do it for God not to demean you. As for the anonymity that the Internet allows people well that is a privilege that many use or misuse, I am sure many go by your name, and we still couldn't identify you in a crowd so I don't see where an issue should arise in that context.
have a blessed day and may Allah guide you and us all  to the path of righteousness.
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 2:58pm

Thank you, I have always said and will always say I am learning what the process of Islam means and must be.

All I have written are of course my understanding and beliefs after 43 years of research and suffering and I have no Iron rod just one person expressing what she understands and believes and as you know beliefs sometimes given new better imformation do change.

Inshallah may Allah guide us all well.

I did not mean to hurt anyones feelings.

Alaikoam Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi (ALEH)

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Anna though words you speak of are noble they hurt religiously,

You yourself know that a lot of what you say Islam does not condone even though Islam is peace. A lot of what you say you yourself dont even know their meaning so how can we take you seriously? I think you maybe slightly misguided but your heart is in the right place. You are not fopreign in the sight of God and I pray for your guidence.

Jazak allah khair, Israfil.

I have been recently monitoring all the rebuke and rejection Anne is recieving, but she is enduring it with so much of poise and large heartedness.

I want to talk to Anne shortly, insha allah. It is nice to see there are people like yourself on this forum who have tolerance for her.

Very nice comments.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic