IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bizarre Ideaologies  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bizarre Ideaologies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 8:47pm

If we want to love Allah We must Love ourselves and get counseling or training to end abuses in our lives.  Thus accepting responsibility for our actions or inactions and the resulting ill will or ill health or stress this caused and take small steps towards being better people and with each step towards positive change it is a living prayer answered in the eyes of Allah and Mankind.  Then the Station of each person is raised a little Higher than the day before because they strive in the Cause of Allah, God in becoming A Bright Light to Others, a Leader, A Hero and The Message of their life slowly begins to change from one of many things, hate, rage, ignorance, poverty, apathy to one where all People learn to care for one another and the seen and the unseen with Affirmatiions of Faith.

YUSUFALI: And pray in the small watches of the morning: (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a Station of Praise and Glory!

At the Time of the End will come from our Minds, Society, Environments the (Comets) of Ideas, Resources, Technology, Education and Cooperation that will help reshape Our Mountainous Personal and World Problems into the ready Fibers from which to reweave a healthier and happier World for all beings, Seen and Unseen, And Affirmations of Faith.

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi 1995

I was inspired to write this after hearing Surah 101, Ayat 5.  It is a Chapter and verse that speaks of Mountains being carded like wool.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 9:47pm

Ambrosia said:

>>>Alas my spelling is a bitt off as my keyboards are in need of replacement<<<< -Hey this is my excuse

On a side note Sister Nausheen has taken the words out of my mouth...hmmm Sis Nausheen you're a thief I see.......

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 6:31pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

Israfil, perhaps you should avoid eating near the computer. Crums settle under the keyboard which make it bad

I stole your words ... hmm. Its is comfortable to have likemindedness in the vicinity, alhamdulillah.

Sister Anne,

you said:

Quote In saying that regardless of whether someone is married or not and entering into a relationship I am just recognizing that these things happens and it is the will of Allah that should or when these things happen that both partners respect one another and not abuse one another in any manner, like some men use women and disgard them, I am saying they cannot do this if they want relations they must respect the one giving them the gift of their body and time as currently some men (Once in a whiole a woman) tend to feel women are their toys to use and toss away so I am saying if they want what they want thenm they have to behave better or Allah will chastise them and send them to counseling, healthy boundaries school etc.

There is difference between the will of Allah and good pleasure of Allah. A muslim believes that nothing happens without the will and knowledge of Allah. When a person commits murder that is also from the will of Allah otherwise he would not have been able to do it.

In the same way when two people commit adultery, the will of Allah is there, however, His permission is not there. The act does not have good pleasure of Allah in it. Allah is as-Sabir. His servents enter into deeds that He has forbidden, yet He bestows His mercy on them in this world. That is His greatness. however, it is not from servitude or serventhood, that we humans dare to commit deeds that are forbidden. This marrs the purity of the soul.

It is the utmost desire of the shaytan to see the servants of Allah in disobedience. He gives suggestions to the nafs, and humans becomes slaves of their desires. Those who cannot have self control to be obedient to their Creator, it is not safe to expect from them behaviors of uprightness and high values. When a man or a woman entrust their honor to such people, there is little good that should be expected to come out of it.  That is why we have religion to guide us.

Instead of expecting people to behave noble while they are in disobedience, they should be guided to the obedience of Allah, and that would be the best outcome of the efforts.

Quote s for Marriage I am all for it and I think that when there are open lines of communication and all issues are consulted on with the marriage and with counselors like when sexual health problems come up then the partner with the problem with their spouse will go to the Doctor and say I am having this kind of problem what can I do, or we have been mkarried many years and I do not feel as attracted to my partner because they gain weight and I am at loss at what to do to encourage them to get healthy not to mention some cultural issues that keep women in the house and this leads to them gaining many pounds and becoming less attractive some times or it can be the man too any way encourage them they can get help with their problems and Allah is desperate for them to be healthy because less money spent on illnesses and maritial breakdown then more money to give Zakat to the poor or a Charity or school to educate the poor or abusive peoples that beat their partner or children.

It is said by our holy prophet(SAW) that the spouses should take care to maintain their outward appearence for their marriage partner. it is not from the sunnah to let oneself grow fat, and unattractive. People should care about this. And I agree with you regarding councelling if there is a problem within the marriage. It is always advisable to make efforts and take help to keep the bond intact.

I see what you wanted to convey by your short story. If the sister loved her husband so much she should have tried to contact a friend or a relative or any person of influence, who could make the husband understand that he is oppressing his wife, and must stop.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 9:12pm

Lots for me to consider will drop by tommorrow to reply more fully.

Ameen

ALEH

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic