IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Entry by Troops  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Entry by Troops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entry by Troops
    Posted: 15 August 2005 at 4:57pm

The following is quoted from my web MSN Group (The Renewal of Islam) ALEH

Entry By Troops

The term Islam means to submit our will to Allah, God and this is a process we are all in regardless of who We are, what our heritage is, what our education is or isn't.

There for it is my belief that We are all Muslims or People in the process of submitting our will to Allah, God.

We are His Army, His Voice for Speaking, His Arms for doing, His Feet for Walking and His Body, Mind and Spirit for Being Loved and Giving Love in all that we do.

As His Army We are Here as Gaurdians for all of His Creation Seen and Unseen and there should be many signs of our Affirmation of His Generousity in Creating Us and the World Rich in Resources for the Benifit of All not just some.

As His Army Our Education is:

1. How to Establish and Maintain Healthy Boundaries

2. Good Communication Skills

3. Good Conflict Resolution Skills

4. Education in the Levels and Stages of Sexual and other Frustrations.  (So no child need fear abduction or molestation of any age)

5. Building Family and Community Spirit

6. Spiritual Guidance like how to pray

7. Doing Living Prayers like supporting someone who has a family while they take training or upgrading.

8. Hajj (Pilgrimage) to Self, Family, Friends, Community, Nation, World seeing what we need assistance with, who can help and who we can in turn help.

9. Have open channels for consulting Government on Policies and Laws etc.

So if you are a person who has a history of being abused or abusive realize your Health and Well Being is ogf the utmost Importance in all realms of your Community, Family and World and you should not give in to dispair or give up on yourself there is hope.  Consult your teachers and Doctors for counselors or training programs that can assist you and realize you may have to take a retreat into a Center especially for dealing with your issues and this is not a Bad thing, it shows you care about yourself and your Family.

We are Amegadon - army gathering....

Just my humour.

Salam Alaikoam

Peace be with you

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

This Army Gathering is Not For war!

It is for World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually so that when distress happens within any realm of the seen and unseen appropriate and Peaceful action will be taken, whether it is a Personal conflict, Family Conflict, Community Conflict, National Conflict or Glbal.

Doing so will Manifest (Islam) submitting our will to Allah completely and in due time occurances of negative behviors and actions will decrease because people know what to do in a Healthy, Friendly way to resolve them and no one will turn anyone in distress away without guiding them to someone who can help resolve their challenges or conflicts.

Humanity will gbe so Entused and Impowered they will Happy become participants if the resources I mentioned are set in place and others issues of ignorance dealt with.

We can Manifest the Glory of God, Allah in this Century and we have less than 100 years to do so.

(The Environment is at a critical stage if we do not work together, recycling, replanting etc it all can be lost and then where are we without Natural Resources to support us?  This is the other reason for Entry by Troops as the Army of Allah, God we battle such things as ensuring there is food, housing, education, clothing etc for one and all and that Environmental issues are considered in the production and undertaking of this Mission. )    

I would be eteranlly Greatful if you would share this Article with Family and Friends please do not change any of this Message. Salam (ALEH)

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 5:14pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

Thank you Anne Marie, that was such a beautiful post by you.

Jazak allah khair.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 5:19pm
Anne Marie: Where and when did you pronounce shahada? At what mosque
do you attend jummah?
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 5:32pm

Alaikoam Salam Brothers and Sisters my Shadah was declare when Allah Created me and it was my stubborness and the ill will I encountered in the World that Kept me from Jannah in this Life.

I have no car and I do not know many people with cars to attend Jumah.

I would love to go and learn the prayers, Arabic, Quran, Sunnah however as I said I have met no one who will give me a ride to the Mosque, I really love going and Consulting on the Quran and those things I mentioned as Ifeel free to express my understanding and beliefs in Islam and the world....

I went to the Mosque five years ago and read my Call to an Inter Faith Jihad (It is here and on my web page)....I was shaking I was so scared and nervous because a few people said I would be facing hostile peoples.  However I found otherwise.

Look forward to your thoughts on this and other things I have posted.

As for an offical Shadah I have to think about that, I think I am showing that I have made it already but thenm you would have to see my MSN Group (The Renewal of Islam)

Salam

Annemarie Louise Elderkin-Habibi  (ALEH)

Mahssallah Sister (S) and Brothers

May Allah Bless you and all you do Abundantly and May He instill in you a Calm, Caring Nature that when Challenges Arise you Also Arise and Seek excellent and Juste Guidance from the Learned among your Community. Salam

ALEH = Annemarie Louise Elderkin-Habibi

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

Thank you Anne Marie, that was such a beautiful post by you.

Jazak allah khair.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

What does the other language say Brother Naushen?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic