IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sisters looking for practising brothers??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sisters looking for practising brothers??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sufi Inclined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 11:16am
She'll get what she's given or she knows where the door is.

reverttoislam View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reverttoislam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2018 at 1:14pm
Assalamu alaykum sister

I am a revert and to be honest I don't even know where all descent brothers are at...

I lived in Medina for 2yrs with my job actually I lived right next to Medina University
I lived in Riyadh as well BUT there's no place on this Earth like Medina(to me)
Ma shaa Allah its just another level of happiness
In this era and age I can only look upto someone who's have a deen in his heart and acts upon it
Even if he not knowledgeable but acts upon what he knows that's amazing ma shaa Allah
Sufi Inclined View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sufi Inclined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2019 at 8:45am
I have reached the conclusion that Muslim women are quite possibly the most entitled in the world, wanting their Islamic rights when it suits them and choosing Western/feminist rights when it's more conducive to achieving their agenda.

Women in general are not good people. They are lazy and entitled.

It is haraam for a Muslim woman to wear makeup and perfume or travel a certain number of miles with out a mehraam yet they completely ignore these laws of the Shariah yet a Muslim man can lawfully take up to 4 wives - but if he dare mention this, all hell breaks loose. So you take what is haraam and essentially make it halal with no issues yet we can't even exercise our god-given right??? Fine dress up for the men at work and then come home and nag your husband - then you wonder why so many of you are divorced by 40???

Let's be clear about 1 thing, men and women ARE NOT EQUAL.

1) A woman's testimony does not hold the same value of that as a man's - because you lie in abundance!
2) A man can take up to 4 wives, 1 man = 4 women
3) More kafir men will enter jannah than Muslim women - you're not even the equals of some kafir men!
4) The Prohet SAW said he 'has not met any group of people lacking in intelligence as much as women.'
5) The Arabs are denigrated for burying their daughters - yet the Prophet SAW came from them and the Prophet SAW is the best of the best - so the Arabs are the best race - how when they murder their own daughters? Maybe Allah liked their honour. In Asia widows were cremated with their late husbands and in Europe the men fornicated with their own mothers and sisters but the Arabs killed their daughters out of shame and honour because these girls would potentially grow up to be whores - and these men of honour could not face such shame.

The second era of jahaliya is here and our women have gone back to their nefarious old ways - slappers. And the most disgusting thing I've come to learn about Muslim women is, they become slappers after they're married.

So don't message me you dirty slappers - your dads brought you into the world, let them carry your entitled asses - why should another man make you muppets his problem?
Sufi Inclined View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sufi Inclined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2019 at 1:53am
Where are all the decent Muslim brothers? Avoiding Muslim slappers - especially the ones that have incorporated the hijab into their whore uniform.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic