IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sisters looking for practising brothers??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sisters looking for practising brothers??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:15am
salam Walikum

Can I ask you why are your brother in law and his friends looking for revert sisters? Why would they not be interested in just practicing islamic sisters.  My advice to them is that they should try to marry within their community first. Are there no single islamic sisters in their community? I just think that sometimes marrying outside of the community could potentially be dangerious. It is easier to know the reputation of a future husband or wife from the community that you are expose to.  I wish them the best.

Khuda Hafiz. 
Jameela456 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jameela456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2016 at 4:04pm
Asalamualaikum sister,

I know of a sister, i will ask her but what is preferance? I also know of a brother who is looking.

I only recommend people on the deen so anyone not praying 5 times and making effort shouldnt be recommended for who I am mentioning...After all you get what your like after experiencing this with my Hubby lol.

Anyway PM me and let me know
Omar-45 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omar-45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2017 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Jameela456 Jameela456 wrote:

Asalamualaikum sister,

I know of a sister, i will ask her but what is preferance? I also know of a brother who is looking.

I only recommend people on the deen so anyone not praying 5 times and making effort shouldnt be recommended for who I am mentioning...After all you get what your like after experiencing this with my Hubby lol.

Anyway PM me and let me know

Do you still know revert sister wanting to marry?
muni36 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muni36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2017 at 12:51pm
I am a Divorced sister looking for a nice practising brother who is experienced with shy sister
Sufi Inclined View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sufi Inclined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2017 at 12:51am
Salaam,

Hope you're well. I'm looking to get married. Like yourself, I'm based in the UK. If you're interested and would like to know more, drop me a line and in shaa Allah I will answer any questions you may have.

Jzk & Allah hafiz
muni36 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muni36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 11:56pm
Thank you, send me private message and tell me more
muni36 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muni36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 12:02am
I would very much like to meet practising brother, being shy I like a brother who is mature and confident
Cisse View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 6:59am
Assalamu alaikum; I am looking for a practising sister born Muslim or revert it does not matter. I am from UK would be nice someone from the UK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic