IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sisters looking for practising brothers??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sisters looking for practising brothers??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Umm_safaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:15pm
Asalamu alaikum

I read your email and was curious if you found any sisters from this forum. Please advice what is the best avenue to find practicing matches for practicing brothers and sisters. It seems to be a big challenge to find a spouse.

Umm_safaa
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:06pm

Asalamu alaikum

The most fundamental question when choosing a partner is a religious one. While choosing a husband, a woman should focus on the suitor's behavior and commitment to religion. 

Seeja 

Edited by seeja - 03 October 2011 at 9:07pm
Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
Wardah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:28am
Walecum aslam sister Natali

Wellcom to the Islamic city, I know one muslimah she resides in Canada but she is not a reverter. She is a born muslimah. let me know if you are interested than we will talk more.
sanaqueen View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanaqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:15am
Hello everyone,
I hopeful you are fine.I have read love all posts.IReally bro ,i am truly this shear with you.Friends listen I have shearing some information's with you.I have you like it.Are you want get marriage with Bradford city U.k man and woman.Any regions.Than friends visit here..
Keep up the good work
http://www.shaadi-direct.com/london-city-matrimonials-3696.htm

Edited by sanaqueen - 14 September 2013 at 2:16am
bushra_tab View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra_tab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 5:17pm
AOA.
I am looking for a revert Muslim brother to get married. My age is 35 and I am living in the UK. Please contact me if anyone knows and want to refer me to someone practicing Muslim. Jazakallah
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 5:35am
The best way to marry someone is to go to the local mosque and spend time there to get to know people. A lot of people lie about their character online. It is true that you can find a lot of variety of men online but to find a good spouse online is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Even if you grab that needle, there may be thousand of them that will try to attack your hand as you pull it out of the haystack. haha
Anyway, Good luck in your search but I think that the most trusted way is to spend time with someone in your local community.
If you want to still find a spouse online then my recommendation is to find out if there are a lot of single women in his community. Go there and talk to the sisters in that community. If he is such a good man then why those single sisters are overlooking him?
Don't just trust what the imam says about him. Research him as you would do if you were to donate a lot of money to an organization. He does not need to know about your investigations of him.
Good luck
azaz View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2015 at 6:11am
Asalamualikum to all
i am born muslim and am looking for a new muslim girl to marry.i am 23 years old.
mujeebaamer View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujeebaamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:33am
Assalamualikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Please visit for more detials :
http://www.shaadi.com/profile?txtprofileid=SH66005971
Message me on [email protected]

Looking forward to marry a born muslim sister or a revert sister who is striving to learn n follow islam (inshallah I will support in everyway I can)
I am now looking for half of my deen/my better half/my wife with the same intentions as me and who will cooperate with me inshallah and will be with me here and hereafter inshallah. Girl who is religious(including practicing abaya/burkha and hijab - by saying this what i mean is that even if she is not following some of these she should atlest have an intention of practicing these with a clean heart to get close to Allah and we can work towards it insahllah) , beautiful(good looking very fair) and educated(any bachelors and above). Age 18-25 Height 5'3" - 5'6", fair/very fair. Should balance deen and duniya. She should be away from all the shirk n bidath. Away from dargahs. I expect her to be following deen, offering all salah, observing fast, practicing hijab, honest, kind hearted, helping poor and needy and being respectful, respecting, loving and caring elders and children with humble character and having patience and total faith in Allah that everything happens with the will of Allah. She should respect and care my family and her family too. She neither should have pride nor be self-centered. She should be fun loving, humorous/cute with smile all the time(this is also a hasanah/good deed). She should be the one my family and her family is proud of and others want to have honest and humble character like her.It seems to be little too hard to find someone with all the above qualities but with Allah everything is possible, he is the one who does everything and I have total faith in him. Also no one is 100% perfect and one may not have all the qualities mentioned above but as long as she have some of those and have pure intention to inshallah work towards the rest of the good qualities then she can be my ideal match inshallah. By saying that I don't want to be harsh and fires her but I am expecting is atleast she has intentions of practicing above mentions qualities soon and I will support her in ever way I can inshallah. We can always help each other in pleasing Allah. If it sounds like you then please contact me. Inshallah Allah will help me find the best.

Alhamdulillah I offer all salah daily. Me and my family are away from all the shirk and bidath. We believe in Allah that he is the only one and he is the doer of every thing and He is the only one whom we can ask everything.I am mujeebaamer jeimyaall .Alhamdulillah I have done MS in Australia. I finished my B. Tech in Hyderabad and then cameto Melbourne, Australia to peruse my Masters in IT. By the grace of Allah after finishing my studies I started working as a Software Quality Engineer. Alhamdulillah I recently got my Australian citizenship.

I am fun loving and easy going person with in the limits of Islam. I don't like music.I am a MUSLIM SUNNI that's it. I don't distinguish myself as sunnah jamat, ehle sunnat or tableegi though i frequently attend islamic lectures, talks and classes. In a nut shell i want to be connected with allah following his commands, Quran and sunnah without any shirk or biddat and to gain more knowledge from available resources.

Jazakallahu khair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic