IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help needed on sexual problem  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help needed on sexual problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:29pm
Frankly for some men especially those who suffer from constant
lust I believe 90% of their efforts to marry are to quench those
desires. Prior to my conversion to Islam when I was really
promiscuous sex used to be the norm for me and the desire
was I need to have it. Much like masturbation, but in matters of
sexual appetites I believe that a woman who is good first and is
loyal to you and wants the same things you want (things
besides wanting to have sexual intercourse) then that is the
woman for you. Now to quell the urge of masturbation I cannot
say because various methods work differently for different
people. I cannot tell what works for me because it cannot work
for you. Your best bet is to consult with God.
interracial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote interracial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 8:11pm
Well... I don't agree with Jabedi...

You don't "look for a wife" as you look for a car...

Keep active! Yes, get involved in your community and naturally, you'll meet people and women and one day, you'll feel it... That that particular woman and you will feel well eachother and then... well, it's up to you, but don't rush it. Risks of having a bad union are far higher if you feel in a rush...

Let time work for you, not agains't you!!!

R�ginald Roy
Montreal, Qc. Canada
rohan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 2:51pm
arent muslims circumcised so they cant masturbate..or is that something else
unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 4:27am
Originally posted by interracial interracial wrote:

...And btw, masturbation is far better than sexual agression!

If all child molesters would practice self-pleasure instead of
attacking children, we would be in a better world. Masturbation may be
haram, as it is illegal for a christian, but at my eyes, this is minor,
and biologically, it's a natural need.

Reginald Roy
Montreal, Canada

I think you are not aware of the side effects of masturbation, this is why you are prefering masturbation over sexual aggression. I understand what you mean, but your view is not a solution to the sexual problem.

It is just like saying that "burning yourself with fire is better than burning others".

Most of the people take masturbation very lightly and consider it a minor thing but when a person gets into the habbit of masturbation, then in the future a person suffers from the following problems:

1) Mental Depression

2) Problem in Digestive System

3) Liver doesnot function properly

4) Kidney doesnot function upto its optimum level.

5) Lack of Confidence.

6) Loss of memory

7) Decline in Eyesight.

This miserable practice distroys a persons career and future and it is the best way to lose once future and career.

I have seen several youngesters who cry after suffering from the side effects of masturbation and get treatments from different doctors and take herbal medicines as well but they donot recover completely.

I would strongly recommend my brothers especially those who are practicing masturbation to try to ignore it as soon as possible.

Please note that never leave or stop any habbit immediately or suddenly ,try to leave the habbit slowly and slowly, inshallah Allah(swt) will help you.

Always remember "Allah helps those who help themselves and His people".

May Allah(swt) protect me and all the people from such evil practices .

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 4:32am

Another thing that I would like to add is that the blessed month of Ramadhan is approaching. This month is the best period in which a person can leave this evil habbit.

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
interracial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote interracial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 3:00am
>....masturbation...then in the future a person suffers from the`
>following problems:

>1) Mental Depression

>2) Problem in Digestive System

>3) Liver doesnot function properly

>4) Kidney doesnot function upto its optimum level.

>5) Lack of Confidence.

>6) Loss of memory

>7) Decline in Eyesight.

...Problems with digestive system, liver and kidney not working properly...loss of memory... decline in eyesight...

It's like saying that side effects of using a computer are: Your car, fridge, washing machine and lawn mower not working properly...

Sorry, but side effects of MASSIVE masturbation are: p***s's hypersensitization and wrist pain, period.

>can leave this evil habbit.

...Evil.. Now, i understand.

As opposed to animalkind, Nature has given humankind with a continuous sexual life, (even during pregnancy). Masturbation (both male and female) is just a side effect of this continuity and a SAFE way for youngsters to discover  one's sexual life.

Reginald Roy

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 5:02am

Originally posted by unity1 unity1 wrote:

[QUOTE=interracial]

I think you are not aware of the side effects of masturbation, this is why you are prefering masturbation over sexual aggression. I understand what you mean, but your view is not a solution to the sexual problem.

It is just like saying that "burning yourself with fire is better than burning others".

Most of the people take masturbation very lightly and consider it a minor thing but when a person gets into the habbit of masturbation, then in the future a person suffers from the following problems:

1) Mental Depression

2) Problem in Digestive System

3) Liver doesnot function properly

4) Kidney doesnot function upto its optimum level.

5) Lack of Confidence.

6) Loss of memory

7) Decline in Eyesight.

This miserable practice distroys a persons career and future and it is the best way to lose once future and career.

I have seen several youngesters who cry after suffering from the side effects of masturbation and get treatments from different doctors and take herbal medicines as well but they donot recover completely.

I would strongly recommend my brothers especially those who are practicing masturbation to try to ignore it as soon as possible.

Please note that never leave or stop any habbit immediately or suddenly ,try to leave the habbit slowly and slowly, inshallah Allah(swt) will help you.

Always remember "Allah helps those who help themselves and His people".

May Allah(swt) protect me and all the people from such evil practices .

Regards,

Actually, NONE of what you stated here is true. Whoever wants to know about this question, please ask a Urologist and not someone from this board. None of that is true at all and is most laughable in this day and age.

Again, you do not even have to believe me, just call a urologist and ask him about all of this.

Lameese

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 12:42pm
I agree with Sister Lameese those seven lists are not even true in fact masturbation is heralded as the most safest form of sexual pleasure than having unprotected sex. However Masturbation is Haraam in Islam (according to sources in Hadith of course) but yes speak to a Urologist on this issue not here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic