IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Letter the the President, World and Troop  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Letter the the President, World and Troop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Letter the the President, World and Troop
    Posted: 13 August 2005 at 8:36am

I sent this around the world, your opinion....

Salam Alaikoam

Mr President and People of the United States and the World and the Troops

I have written some significant articles that will assist in making Islam fully Manifest within the next 100 years if interested here is one article with a link to my websites.

Remember the term Islam means submit to the will of Allah and we all do this in degrees and at different levels and through various choices of paths for our return.

Your welcome to ask questions of the material here and on the web site and how it may assist with creating a better people and Nation and World....

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

http://groups.msn.com/TheRenewalofIslam

We do not need to create a State of Islam We are in an Islam State on many levels already so it is a matter of working on common goals to establish a lasting Peace among all Peoples and Nations instead of dividing and conguring realize all we have to do is work on resolving issues of Poverty, Violence and Ignorance as a Family, ie a Nation which we are already. To do this requires an Inter Faith Jihad of Education, Counseling, Consultation, Prayer, with Living Prayers like training the poor or ignorant in jobs and of their choices so they can have a good healthy life. 

Islam is like a tree, the roots Allah, the trunk the core common bonds like as I said Education, Counseling, Consultation, Prayer, with Living Prayers like training the poor or ignorant in jobs and of their choices so they can have a good healthy life.

The Branches of the tree are the many Paths to choose from, ie Islam, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Seik, Buddhist, etc But in fact this is all signs of the evolutionary process of Islam and it will for ever evolve to being better each day Inshallah.

So basically we just have to Call the People together and sort them into groups (Surah 99, 1-8 ) and show them past behaviors and the educational and training choices we must provide them to over come all their challenges.

This is called W.A.R.S.= World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.

I believe that if the People are Called they will Arise Responsibly and Spiritually especially if they have the facts, resources and education, cooperation, consultation and support.

I believe given the chance people will act in excellent ways to this common undertaking around the World, they are in part already but the bar must be raised so no one is left out, forgotten or left behind in poverty of mind, spirit or body.

We are about to come to the apex if immediate action is not taken to do this and in time I will explain why, all I can say is we have less than one hundred years to turn the tide and make Islam (Submitting to the will of Allah) Fully manifested in this world and among all peoples.

There for Islam is all around us in every aspect of Life some more evident than others. But a state of Islam none the less. We are all Muslims regardless of Spiritual path and these paths as I mentioned are expressions of the evolution of Islam. And each path need be respected as a persons right to choose as there is no compulsion in religion in Islam, everyone is free to choose their path.

Remember the term Islam means submit to the will of Allah and we all do this in degrees and at different levels and through various choices of paths for our return.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:43am

My response when asked if I wanted to be famous...

Fame is not what I am seeking I am seeking Peace and an end to Poverty, Violence and Ignorance in all realms of the seen and unseen with Affirmations of Faith.

Inshallah there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, so they may see their past, present and future and be given education, training, counseling and consultation with Hajj to Self, Family, Friends, Community, Nation, World seeing what we are lacking , what needs attention and how we each may be of service to each of those levels of Hajj and work together in this Call to an Inter Faith Jihad. ( Surah 99, ayats 1-8 )

I have been working on this a long time and I know I am but a Mustard seed and my hope is ever strong that I will be heard and understood and tthat appropriate action on the part of Government and Humanity will be taken.

Though I have to say at times My hopes are occassionially dwindleing....

Peace

I want the World to be Famous each of us letting our light shine doing good works and actions and getting assistance when we have challenges that are hard to face we are worth the effort. Establishng the Greatest Wonder of the World, Lasting Peace and Prosperity for all the realms of the seen and unseen and Affirmations of Faith amongst all the dwellers of this Earth purchance it can become Heaven on Earth within 100 years.

Massallah
The time of the end is now, a time, a moment to consider what needs to be done and educate yourself and your community of what can be done about it by consulting, praying and doing living prayers like guiding someone to counseling. Inshallah this is my call to Jihad for the World! Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:49am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Walaikum assalam Marie,

I share your desire to unite the world and make it a peacful abode for all coming generations insha allah.

I would suggest you send your letter to Mr. President thru a representative of islamic community in America ... this way it will carry more weight, and sound like a voice of several muslims, not just yours. Hopefully an elegible representative can also make some intelligent editions to your letter.

From my humble understanding of islam I can see that your mention of "evolution of Islam" and listing of so many world religions needs better, more careful choice of words to convey the sentiments best.

I dont know how you want to relate the theory of evolution of religions. In an evolutionary tree, the oldest comes first, while the latest is mentioned last. The history of religions tells us that the religon came to be named islam, came last. Altho islam means submission, and the religion of Ibrahim (AS) is mentioned as islam in the Quran ... today most of the followers of most of the religions do not live the spirit of Islam.

Hinduism was never a monotheistic religion. Budhism was a reform to hinduism, but it could not become a total evolution of hinduism, instead remained an offshoot, just like Jainism. Seikhism stands between monotheistic islam and polytheistic hinduism. There can be comparisons but none of these religions are akin to islam, in a way that we can speak of them in the same breath.

Islam or submission to Allah is what Allah has sanctioned for human beings, where some laws had been changed from time to time by leave of Allah. Thus we know of judaism and christianity, and see that they had been guided thru rightly guided prophets of Allah, along with a set of divine commands/Laws.

It is thru the will of allah that the former divine laws are no more effective to be followed by mankind, and all should come to accept the message of the last Prophet of Islam.

I hope you consider these facts closely to make some required amendments in your letter, insha allah.

Maa  salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:54am

Alaikoam Salam

Will take into consideration your recommendations and may adjust components in due time.

Your right Islam is the oldest and the order listed was not significant it was only a list....

Peace

I am not sure I would be comfortable for liberal adjustments to my letter at least noit without consultation.

Anne Marie Habibi

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 12:09pm

verse47: "Let the people of the Evangel(gospel) judge by what Allah has sent down therein, and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are the perverted."

"koran 5 verse 68" say:"O people of the book(bible comes from the latin word bibleo which means book).O people of the book ye are upon nothing, UNTILL ye make firm(implement) The Torah, the Evangel(gospel), and that which is sent down to you from thy Lord". And that which is sent down to thee from thy Lord increaseth in most of them their arrogance and disbelief, so sorrow thouself not over the (disbelieving) ungrateful people.

Because of these verses i can clearly tell the old books(torah and evangel) still have to be implemented and not disregarded for only adherence to the koran. As for islam, this is the only faith Allah will accept from the people on the day of resurection as Allah says in the koran, and this "submission to Him while wishing His peace in doing so" (Islam) is done ofcourse through obediance to Him. Implementing His books, His laws and commands and leaving that which He forbids and disaporves of. And islam can be done through the torah for the jews, through the evangel for the christians, and through the confirmation of the messages that came before the koran, for the arabs and mankind in general.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 12:13pm
Peace is the most beautiful goal in my opinion. But the road towards true peace involves war, the coming to an end of that which blocks the way to true peace.
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 12:29pm

If Called on an Inter Faith Education, Counseling, Consultation with Prayer and Living Prayer (Ie Guided to counseling for anger management or education and training) with Hajj starting with Self, Family, Friends, Community and Nation and World seeing what needs we have that need to be met and for others as well....

In response to A Brothers upsetness of my making different uses of Islamic terms...

Salam Alaikoam

Brother the reason I used Hajj as I did is because life is sacride too and the world is falling apart around us and some people are in urgent need of assistanjce and this is like a sacride trip to some one of value who contains the Holy Spirit which Allah Breathed into them and all Creation.

So Brother if your Mother or Father or Brother Or Sister were starving or serious ill would you not make a sacride journey to them to assist them and in doing so abiding by the will of Allah.

As I understand it all places are Holy places as they are places where the Mention of Allah may be made and His Praises Glorified.

There for I believe it is a kind of Hajj when we take the time to care for the poor, the ill, the ignorant, the angry among us and it is a duty also to our ability and what we caqnnot do it is our duty to call on community resources to assist us or them as each of us is valuable to our Families, Nations, World and Allah and Allah never makes or creates anything useless or without value.

Peace

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 10:10pm
Should we also mention that we all are Muslim Christians as the end of our religious evolution?!?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic