IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shiitism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedShiitism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 5:15am
Brother asda
It seams you are good at history so you must knew there were disagreements  among  most well known companions , some disagreement occurred between two individuals  while some happen among groups . Of cause there were high possibility of other serious sort of conflict between companions were not written down at all .Like you I have read these events but i never try to judge whose opinion is right whose  wrong for I knew I am nothing in front of sahaba . Not only many many things  unknown to us regarding the problems between them  but also it is impossible for us to know Prophet more than companions who saw him & lived with him ,i means we are not  entitled to talk about whose right or wrong since sahaba is better informed than us about Islam   But .... you Asda seams know many many things with certainty Before questioning my love to  Ahlel Bayt (a.s) please question your claim on companions .If you are  not clear on my message ,answer this :

Are you in capability to judge on every disagreement occurred between
companions with certainty?

if you answer is ok,then I will test your knowledge one by one ,you would no longer  need to show your  knowledge . I am going to see if you can be better than sahaba

Edited by Uighur - 24 October 2008 at 5:29am
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 3:07pm
Br.mm
da aayah u hav quoted on consensus is not related 2 khilafat.cuz we cant see consensus wen abu bakr chose(imposed?) umar his succesor.
So y is umar khalifa of allah(ma'zalah) and yazid is not?
Without being partial decide:if one is haq da other has to be as well.otherwise both r not haq.as both r not chosen as per way given in quran!!(consensus as u say)..
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 3:22pm
Br uigher
i hav already proved 2 u dat knoledge is not da criteria of haq.

Wen i read hadith dat "ali(a.s) is wid haq" and that "i hav left u da quran nd ahlel bayt" i dont need 2 think more to judge da ppl who went against da ahlel bayt(a.s).strait away i can say ahlel bayt was haq nd da opposition is not.

Y is it not ez to see black nd white clearly?wen da msg of da prophet (a.s) was clear.
Uighur View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 8:57pm
Brother Asda
No more more game of words. simply answer this  

Are you in capability to judge on every disagreement occurred between
companions with certainty?

As I said previously  according record we do have today there were disagreements  among  most well known companions , some disagreement occurred between two individuals  while some happen among groups. For example Aba Baski once in  bitter disagreement with his own daughter Ashia  ,Ansar had once come close to shed blood with Muhajir ...Please answer above ,I want you talk about these disaggment occurred between companions ,I want see whose were right among them according you .a person who claim his  in capability to judge on every disagreement occurred between companions with certainty

asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 12:10pm
i have simply answered ure above queries... i dont think i can give a more satisfactory answer in proving my position....

Quote Br uigher
i hav already proved 2 u dat knoledge is not da criteria of haq.

Wen i read hadith dat "ali(a.s) is wid haq" and that "i hav left u da quran nd ahlel bayt" i dont need 2 think more to judge da ppl who went against da ahlel bayt(a.s).strait away i can say ahlel bayt was haq nd da opposition is not.

Y is it not ez to see black nd white clearly?wen da msg of da prophet (a.s) was clear.

i dont really care much of the conflicts which did not involve the ahlel bayt (a.s).... as i can only clarify haq and batil when it comes to conflicts where ahlel bayt (a.s) is involved.....

i havent studied much on other disagreements because it was irrelevent to the history of islam....
Uighur View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 11:53pm
Brother asda

Is that means you are in capability to judge on disagreement when it concerned with ahlel bayt (a.s). ?

The capability to judge on the conflict between sahaba require intensive interest on the the identity of the certain group according you ...It is  every basic I want you go ahead what else we need ?
You know ... Muhajir and Ansar had  conflict  as two group,if you knew Islamic history there were little doubt on this event  so if I want(desire ) to have a  capability to judge  on disagreement intensive interest  is not going to be  enough ... go ahead please

Edited by Uighur - 25 October 2008 at 11:54pm
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 6:30am
my judgment is not on my personal likes or dislikes...rather its based on the words of the Prophet (a.s) who cant err....

dere were some conflicts between the sahaaba and the people who were around the Prophet (a.s) which were indirectly linked to the ahlel bayt (a.s)...i am currently studying those...such as the case of H. Abu zarr (r.a) and H.Ammar Yassir (r.a).....and the way they both got killed...
Uighur View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 8:08am
Brother Asda
Hope you understand me , in your previous post you claimed you are in capability to judge on disagreement between sahaba as long as it concern with ahlel bayt (a.s) because of your intensive interest on ahlel bayt (a.s)  .Being  free from personal likes or dislikes is important I aggree however since what i want to discuss with you is capability to judge on disagreement between sahaba ,a kind of skill(ability or high degree of Iman, arrogance ? ) no sunni scholar dare to claim on himself,what I interest in is what quality , knowledge  or sort of training one must go throgh when he desire to have the  capability to judge on disagreement between sahaba
I am keep asking you this but your answer always not clear ,
Please feel free to share you knowledge with a brother
I am not salifi or wahabi ,I have no favor on Ibn Tayimme ok Wacko
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
  Share Topic