IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please make dua  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please make dua

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please make dua
    Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:29pm
Assalaamoalaikum to all.
My father just passed away. Please I need your duas for him. I come from a muslim family. Just please ask Allah to have mercy on him and to forgive him of his sins.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:27pm
May Allah forgive all his sins, accept his deed, grant him jannah (paradise). Amiin.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:02am
We ask Allah, Most High, to forgive your dad and have mercy upon him.  Know that charity and a righteous child will be a source of benefit for him.  May Allah make his grave a place of rest and peace.  �To Allah belongs whatever he takes, and to Him belongs what He gives. Everything to Him has a decreed life, so be patient and seek the reward with Allah."

We are truly saddened by the passing of your dad.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:45am
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

Assalaamoalaikum to all.
My father just passed away. Please I need your duas for him. I come from a muslim family. Just please ask Allah to have mercy on him and to forgive him of his sins.

Wa'alaikum salaam Lady,

I am truly sorry to hear about your father's passing! May Allah grant you & your family patience during this painful time, and reward you for your patience. May Allah grant your father jannah, and ease his aakhirah for him, and give him comfort in his final resting place. Don't fret, because whatever good a child does, the parents share the reward for bringing them up... May you be a source of reward for him. inshAllah. Hang in there & take care of  yourself. Much duas...
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:12pm
Assalaamoalaikum to all who have made dua for my father. JazakAllah. I really do appreciate it. I think that I am now ready to contribute to this site again.
See you soonWink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic