IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - complaint  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

complaint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 5:54pm

soul??? sheesh I give up .

I echo what Suleyman said: Nadir, enough!!

I stood by and sympathise with you and all, took time out to see what you have to say. But now, no more, enough is enough. 

If this is what you do, no wonder no one listens to you.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2005 at 10:03am
*Aabid* View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Aabid* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 9:06am

Holy Qur�an

Surah 43 - Zukhruf

Verse 22
Nay! They say: "We found our fathers following a certain way and religion, and we guide ourselves by their footsteps."

Verse 23
And similarly, We sent not a Warner before you (O Muhammad SAW) to any town (people) but the luxurious ones among them said: "We found our fathers following a certain way and religion, and we will indeed follow their footsteps."

Verse 24
(The Warner) said: "Even if I bring you better guidance than that which you found your fathers following?" They said: "Verily, We disbelieve in that with which you have been sent."

Verse 25
So We took revenge of them, then see what was the end of those who denied (Islamic Monotheism).

The Gospel

Matthew
- Chapter 19

Verse 16
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Verse17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Verse 18
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Verse 19
Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Verse 20
The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

Verse 21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Verse 22
But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Verse 23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Verse 24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Verse 25
When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly astonished, saying, Who then can be saved?

Verse 26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Verse 27
Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

Verse 28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Verse 29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Verse 30
But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 9:09am
Nadir's new name:)....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by soul soul wrote:

Allah alone is my helper
Thats good words  
*Aabid* View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Aabid* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 2:49pm

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

So I create variance within those whom have chose the world, so please forgive mine character when it has varied in stature. I only wish to be close to those whom Allah has chosen, the first shall be the last and the last are the chosen.

Volume 8, Book 76 � Riqaq (Softening of the hearts), Number 459:

Mujahid related that Abu Hurayra said, "By Allah. There is no god but Him, I used to lie on my stomach on the ground out of hunger and I used to tie a stone to my belly because of hunger. One day I sat by road by which people went out. Abu Bakr passed by and I asked him about an ayat of the Book of Allah and I only asked him so that he would satisfy my hunger. He passed by and did not do it.

Then 'Umar passed by and I asked him about an ayat of the Book of Allah and I only asked him so that he would satisfy my hunger. He passed by and did not do it. Then Abu'l-Qasim, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, passed by and he smiled when he saw me and recognised what was inside of me and what was in my face. He said, 'Abu Hirr!' I answered, 'At your service, Messenger of Allah!' He said, 'Come along.' He went and I followed him.

He went inside and I asked permission to enter and he gave me permission. He entered and found some milk in a bowl and said, 'Where is this milk from?' They said, 'It was given to you by so-and-so (either a man or a woman). He said, 'Abu Hirr!' I answered, 'At your service, Messenger of Allah!' He said, 'Go and invite the people of the Suffa for me.' The people of the Suffa were the guests of Islam who no family, property or anything to resort to.

When sadaqa came, he used to send it to them and not take any of it. When a gift came to him, he would send some and take some and let them share in it. That annoyed me and I said (to myself), 'What good will this milk be among the people of the Suffa?' I thought that I was more entitled to have a drink of this milk to strengthen myself thereby, but then he came and ordered to give it to them and I wondered if I would get any of this milk. But Allah and His Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, must be obeyed.'

"I went to the people of the Suffa and invited them and they accepted. They asked permission to enter and he gave them permission. They took their seats in the house and he said, 'Abu Hirr!' I answered, 'At your service, Messenger of Allah!' He said, 'Take it and give to them.'

I took the bowel and gave it to a man who drank his fill and then returned the bowl to me. Then I gave it to another man who drank his fill and then returned the bowl to me. Another drank until he was full and then returned the bowl to me until I reached the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, after all the group had drunk their fill.

He took the bowl and put it in his hand. Then he looked at me and smiled and said, 'Abu Hirr!' I answered, 'At your service, Messenger of Allah!' He said, 'You and I remain.' I said, 'You spoke the truth, Messenger of Allah. 'Sit and drink,' he said. I sat and drank. He said, "Drink." So I drank. He continued to say 'Drink' until I said, 'No, by the One who sent you with the truth, I have no room for it!' He said, 'Give it to me.' I gave him the bowl and he praised Allah, said the name of Allah and drank the rest."

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 6:45pm

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Nadir's new name:)....

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic