IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - complaint  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

complaint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 5:20pm

Originally posted by went went wrote:

enough said!!!

Are you sure now ??  nadir, deuce and now, went.

Quote no one of authority even has the decency to reply!

I wonder why [rollseyes]

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
aesthete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aesthete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2005 at 1:05pm

yeah...

what you can�t see is two years of been told i know nothing!!!!!

which has only lead to the greatest confusion i have ever had to go through in my life, as i found those who were telling me this, each had their own opinion of what something was!!!

obviously that doesn�t stop them from trying to shake off any responsibility

ubiety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubiety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 9:49am

Surah 34, Saaba

Verse 31

And those who disbelieve say: "We believe not in this Qur'an nor in that which was before it," but if you could see when the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) will be made to stand before their Lord, how they will cast the (blaming) word one to another! Those who were deemed weak will say to those who were arrogant: "Had it not been for you, we should certainly have been believers!"

Verse 32

And those who were arrogant will say to those who were deemed weak: "Did we keep you back from guidance after it had come to you? Nay, but you were Mujrimun (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disobedient to Allah, etc.).

Verse 33

Those who were deemed weak will say to those who were arrogant: "Nay, but it was your plotting by night and day, when you ordered us to disbelieve in Allah and set up rivals to Him!" And each of them (parties) will conceal their own regrets (for disobeying Allah during this worldly life), when they behold the torment. And We shall put iron collars round the necks of those who disbelieved. Are they requited aught except what they used to do?

Verse 34

And We did not send a Warner to a township, but those who were given the worldly wealth and luxuries among them said: "We believe not in the (Message) with which you have been sent."

Verse 35

And they say: "We are more in wealth and in children, and we are not going to be punished."

Verse 36

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Lord enlarges and restricts the provision to whom He pleases, but most men know not."

Verse 37

And it is not your wealth, nor your children that bring you nearer to Us (i.e. pleases Allah), but only he (will please Us) who believes (in the Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds; as for such, there will be twofold reward for what they did, and they will reside in the high dwellings (Paradise) in peace and security.

Verse 38

And those who strive against Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), to frustrate them, will be brought to the torment.

Verse 39

Say: "Truly, my Lord enlarges the provision for whom He wills of His slaves, and (also) restricts (it) for him, and whatsoever you spend of anything (in Allah's Cause), He will replace it. And He is the Best of providers."

Verse 40

And (remember) the Day when He will gather them all together, and then will say to the angels: "Was it you that these people used to worship?"

Verse 41

They (angels) will say: "Glorified be You! You are our Wali (Lord) instead of them. Nay, but they used to worship the jinns; most of them were believers in them."

Alhamdulilah��.

I started this thread, and now would like to continue�..

I was aware of this phenomenon, and now I know, no wonder they have blanked me, they have the life of this world! For two years I have pleaded to speak with someone behind closed doors, to discuss the science I discovered that confirms One Lord!

So now you have no ground on which to blame

I will forever remain around exposing your game!

Sent to Suadi, UAE, Egyptian, Iranian & Malaysian embassies here in the UK.

Edited by ubiety
ubiety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubiety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 3:18am

Surah 36, Yaasin

Verse 46:
And never came an Ayah from among the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord to them, but they did turn away from it.

Verse 47:
And when it is said to them: "Spend of that with which Allah has provided you," Those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Shall we feed those whom, if Allah willed, He (Himself) would have fed? You are only in a plain error."

Verse 48:
And they say: "When will this promise (i.e. Resurrection) be fulfilled, if you are truthful?"

Verse 49:
They await only but a single Saihah (shout, etc.), which will seize them while they are disputing!

Verse 50:
Then they will not be able to make bequest, nor they will return to their family.

Verse 51:
And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.

Verse 52:
They will say: "Woe to us! Who has raised us up from our place of sleep." (It will be said to them): "This is what the Most Beneficent (Allah) had promised, and the Messengers spoke truth!"

I reject your selfish world, where truth and equality mean nothing

You are just a bunch of people who only look after their own

yatra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2005 at 5:06pm

Seek after help

Know that pride thinks it is perfect

Ask for help

Know that pride thinks of it�s own prospects

Receive help

Know that pride seeks to dominate as it�s project

Know that to deny - one must deceive all - in order to protect

yatra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:48am

You lot do everything you can to avoid helping people

You know not love that flows forth without condition

yatra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:50am

If you choose the life of this world
You must fill the bottomless pit to be content

I merely have a small crater
And only need a couple of things to be content

However you have denied me
Hence I cannot look at you but in contempt

As I see you squandering all those resources
Even with two worlds in the bottom you would see no contents

yatra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:58am

i have sent the five previous posts to the Saudi, UAE, Iranian, Egyptian, Nigerian, Malaysian, & Indonesian embassies here in the UK, as well as to Islamicity and the Muslim Council of Britain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic