IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - complaint  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

complaint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:18pm
Exodus!!!!
open View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:02am

I offer you the chance to expalin why you have blanked me, as I am willing to forgive you if you cease from oppressing me.  

Oppression has many aspects; one of the consequences (of oppression) is that the oppressed are made to feel worthless by the oppressor�s; this process also has many aspects. Part of the oppressor�s intention is to create a type of negativity & hopelessness in those they oppress, which in turn often leads to misconduct (by the oppressed) due to the hopelessness of their situation.

If an oppressed person is unaware of how & why they feel bad, they may well blame it on their own selves (which may, or may not be the case), however this is exactly what the oppressor�s want, as it allows them to bask in a kind of glorified state, where the people they have oppressed (feel bad &) are forced to seek their countenance. This in turn strengthens a belief in the oppressor�s that they are better than (those whom seek their countenance) & that they are doing the right thing!

Of course forgiveness is sublime, and I have learnt from my Lord -Glorified is He � that we should be willing to forgive someone, as soon as he/she sincerely repents (and seek to amend their ways).

(sent to Islamicity via email)

Edited by open
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:06am
Brother could you please tell about the background of your opression,i want to listen your story...please...
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 7:02am
Originally posted by open open wrote:

Assalaamu alaikum

Dear brother/sister,

My main complaint to you concerns how I have been treated with regards to the science I have discovered. It is quite clear that even your most knowledgeable physicists etc. are unable to answer the questions I can; hence I need to know why it is that you (as a community) have ignored me for a year and a half?

If you don�t believe I have discovered anything, then it should be very easy for you to prove me wrong, but to completely ignore me and in doing so place my life in some kind of permanent stasis, is naught but spiritual (& physical) torture.

I have already explained that the science I have discovered illustrates that there is only One Force maintaining all phenomena (in direct contradiction to many forces � gods), hence I assumed the purpose of this knowledge was to help Muslim�s, but you don�t seem interested!?

I have to make a living some how, so if no one from the Muslim community will even talk with me in person regarding this, you have denied my means to earn an honest living!

mmmmm......this is not Nadir, Amir, midway, Well, Open by any chance ??  

Sure sounds like it

The complaint is the same, the topic is the same, talk of being ignored about evidence same, the posts/writings are the same, style is the same, united kingdom almost mentioned in side profile.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 7:03am
Nadir???
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 8:26am
think Suleyman
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 9:00am
Yes,i found....
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 8:04am
Originally posted by open open wrote:

Oppression has many aspects; one of the consequences (of oppression) is that the oppressed are made to feel worthless by the oppressor�s; this process also has many aspects. Part of the oppressor�s intention is to create a type of negativity & hopelessness in those they oppress, which in turn often leads to misconduct (by the oppressed) due to the hopelessness of their situation.

This is akin to "conspiracy theory". The oppressed are as much to be blamed for oppression if they tolerate oppression. The oppressed do it to themselves, not the oppressor.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic