IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Apologetic Hiroshima and defiant America  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apologetic Hiroshima and defiant America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

B: Americans present facts and reality in a hundred ways - like a kaleidiscope - and if you factor in the peoples of the world there are a thousand ways or more...so your point is obvious...people are self focused and tribal or nationalistic...this is not news Nausheen.

Aah, so the rest of us are tribal and nationalistic.

B: Read what I wrote again Nausheen.  I did not preclude the US from tribalism or nationalism per se.  You did..

=======================

You're wrong, the UN and reps were ready to oppose Saddam with force as they deemed it necessary.  That day was coming sooner or later. 

But the Americans could not have patience, because there were elections coming up.

B: More likely, the MNF did not have patience because there was summer coming up...April 2003 was 18 months before the pres. election..

The best thing would be to penalized  america heavily for placing Saddam in position of power in the first place.

B: Give us some suggestions...how would you do that?

Here's the point now Nausheen - is the world better off without Saddam and with a free Iraq?

NO

B: Really.  The world is not better off without Saddam and his mass murders?  Why don't you tell these people that!
http://www.massgraves.info/

Huh, so you're not willing to give specifics...yeah, great answer...

Peace..

What I said was a no brainer. So sorry, I do not further discussions when they start to get boring.

Peace,

N

B: You said one page up in this forum that America "keep(s) attacking other poor populations of the world" and I've simply asked that you give us some specifics...suddenly that's boring?  I rather think you should provide proof for your charge.  But you're the one making the charge and asking us to believe it..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 4:50am

Bismillah,

B, I can see that you are a person who hates warfare by wanting to make plowshares out of guns!  That's wonderful! 

I see people pointing the finger at the so-called west for everything, but I contend that it is the devil's fault, and that all of us humans need to work together against evil. 

It is vital that we accept responsibility individually for wrongs we commit and as the groups that we are divided into.  I vote as an American because I haven't received my Earthling passport just yet.  So I take part of the responsibility for bombing all of those innocent people in Japan.  I apologize and encourage people in America not to do such a thing again. 

In my thread about George Galloway I question what the situation in Iraq is really like and refer to his departure from the Green Zone opinions to the people deep inside Iraq whom he spoke to.  Really, I don't know if the Iraqis are better or worse off.  I think they are worse, but only they can tell us that, and I certainly don't believe the news stories.  And different people there will think differently, but we are talking about most people, right?

I hear stories from there that others don't because of a connection I have of someone there.  These stories merely confirm to me that the media is not getting the information to us that we need to understand the situation in Iraq.

It is the Japanese who need to be concerned with what they did to other people and make amends even for their war crimes.  Just as each person and group needs to do the same with our consciousnesses, so do they.  Most people here on this forum hate what the Japanese did too, but many of us in the world think that the bombs should not have been dropped.

Should have beens are easy.  Judgements in retrospect are easy.  Elect me president, and I will show you what I would do as such!  But seriously, as a voter I will always vote against the Bushes and Kerrys.  They are just rich, privileged brats that don't understand suffering, and therefore can't properly lead.  Abe Lincolon shines as an example of a great American president.  Now, you might say:  What would Abe have done in a similar situation about the bomb?  Well, just like with me or anyone else, should have beens and would have dones are easy to discuss, but not relevant because we really don't know a lot of the time what decsion anyone would or will make until we are in a situation. 

I am sure I wouldn't have dropped such devastation on civilians.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:31am

B: You said one page up in this forum that America "keep(s) attacking other poor populations of the world" and I've simply asked that you give us some specifics...suddenly that's boring?  I rather think you should provide proof for your charge.  But you're the one making the charge and asking us to believe it..

I do not need to provide any proof. The number of civilians you guys have been killing is no secret. The discussion is not suddenly boring, but perpetually boring, because for you only when 4000 americans were killed they were individuals, rest all need proofs, specifics etc, and if we go in further details the discussion turns back into a circle for why there was war, and all this is collateral damage etc etc etc.

You have been here for not more than 4 months, and I have been on this forum for more than 4 years. This is not the first time an american is trying to ignore that civilian deaths are not just numbers in newpapers and news bulletins, but real human beings!  That civilian deaths are your responisbilty! That this is a price they pay for your wars!

The japanese have said sorry to the chinese and the Koreans, and citizens started flying back across broders after 50+ years. I think they should do the same for the pearl harbour incident, but I have talked to many many japanese, they are not smart alecs. They are humble and accept the fault of Japan in world war ... They behave civil. I have met koreans and Thai ppl in Japan, and seen bitterness in their eyes and voices against the Japanese. War does that, to deny people the right to it, or to deny it is the responsibility of the one who caused pain, is cruel in plain common man's language.

Therefore talking about "this is war"  and "this is the reason why we have war" can be a good passtime for you, but there are people dying WHO SHOULD NOT BE DYING.

Iraqis are better, and Afghanis are better ..... this is what you think, but the reality is none is better, nor is america after the attacks. This you will understand 10 years down the road. The attack on Afghanistan was the beginning to end of the super power of America. This is not debatable now, because your super power has not ended yet. Come back and debate after 10 years.

Peace,

N

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:56am

Koizumi repeats apology

By KANAKO TAKAHARA
Staff writer

Marking the 60th anniversary of the end of World War II, Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi expressed regret Monday for Japan's past deeds against its Asian neighbors and vowed to make sure they never happen again.

"Our country caused damage and pain to many countries, especially the people of Asia, during the war," Koizumi said in a speech at the annual ceremony held at Nippon Budokan hall in Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo. "I profoundly pray for the souls of the war dead and the victims of war both at home and abroad."

The prime minister also pledged to make further efforts to boost friendly relationships with other nations and contribute to global peace and prosperity.  more...

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

I do not need to provide any proof. The number of civilians you guys have been killing is no secret. The discussion is not suddenly boring, but perpetually boring,

B: Sorry Nausheen, but you're not making sense here - why is this topic boring if it's relevent?  And it is relevent...

because for you only when 4000 americans were killed they were individuals, rest all need proofs, specifics etc, and if we go in further details the discussion turns back into a circle for why there was war, and all this is collateral damage etc etc etc.

B: Huh?  I only consider Americans individuals?  That's simply not true...and, by the way, people from dozens of countries were killed on 9/11 - not just Americans.  No, you have no reason to make this allegation against me.  None other than that you disagree with me and allegations against those you disagree with, even though specious, can be convenient in the short term.

You have been here for not more than 4 months, and I have been on this forum for more than 4 years. This is not the first time an american is trying to ignore that civilian deaths are not just numbers in newpapers and news bulletins, but real human beings! 

B: I totally agree.  When and how have I ever disagreed with this?

That civilian deaths are your responisbilty! That this is a price they pay for your wars!

B: "Your wars" - OK, if you would make some attempt at context, that would be great Nausheen...then maybe we can begin to discuss responsibilities...but until then, it wouldn't be helpful, I'm afraid.  If you're willing, I'm willing...

The japanese have said sorry to the chinese and the Koreans, and citizens started flying back across broders after 50+ years. I think they should do the same for the pearl harbour incident, but I have talked to many many japanese, they are not smart alecs. They are humble and accept the fault of Japan in world war ... They behave civil. I have met koreans and Thai ppl in Japan, and seen bitterness in their eyes and voices against the Japanese. War does that, to deny people the right to it, or to deny it is the responsibility of the one who caused pain, is cruel in plain common man's language.

Therefore talking about "this is war"  and "this is the reason why we have war" can be a good passtime for you, but there are people dying WHO SHOULD NOT BE DYING.

B: Please discuss with me the death and dying under Saddam and throughout the ME of people WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE DIED AND SHOULD NOT BE DYING.  What are you going to do about and where is your outrage for that?  This is the context that we need to get to.  This is not just America's egregious sins...no, this is humanity's egregious sins...the sooner we understand that, the better.

Iraqis are better, and Afghanis are better ..... this is what you think, but the reality is none is better, nor is america after the attacks.  This you will understand 10 years down the road.  The attack on Afghanistan was the beginning to end of the super power of America. This is not debatable now, because your super power has not ended yet. Come back and debate after 10 years.

B: This is your opinion.  There are millions of people that disagree and time will tell the ultimate benifit of removing Saddam and the Taliban, forcing ME governments to come to reality and come to grips with AQ, and beginning the establishment of democracy in the region.

Peace to you and yours Nausheen..

Peace,

N

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:20am

not suddenly boring, but perpetually boring,

Nausheen, I admire your patience with our zig zag poster. you never know where he is coming from or going. Don't ever mention "day" to him. He will ask you to produce proof that day exists or why should it exist!!

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

not suddenly boring, but perpetually boring,

Nausheen, I admire your patience with our zig zag poster. you never know where he is coming from or going. Don't ever mention "day" to him. He will ask you to produce proof that day exists or why should it exist!!

Sticks and stones can break my bones, but names (name calling) will never hurt me.  Do you know this old child's verse?  Sasha, you can call me names - without proof - til you're blue in the face - and some days you do!  You chide me for asking for proof - and yet, you're full of specious charges...you tell me how that is unreasonable.

It's not..
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 2:04pm
Pray! What name did I call you here? I wasn't even addressing you, but just admiring sister Nausheen's patience and calibre.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic