IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Apologetic Hiroshima and defiant America  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apologetic Hiroshima and defiant America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 1:31am

I know you don't mean to put down millions of people just for the sake of it.  Educate everyone that you can, and leave off this angry arguing.

Sister Herjihad, a noble thought provoking post. I have some of my best friends in the US. Till 2004 my head offices were in Detroit, we moved to Toronto - because our customers started to avoid dealing with us as an American company.

Americans are wondeful people. But hardened Neo Con war justifiers are a totally different inhuman lot. They have just the ONE idea - exactly like any extremists.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Herjihad: I know you don't mean to put down millions of people just for the sake of it.  Educate everyone that you can, and leave off this angry arguing.

Whisper:
Americans are wondeful people.

B: Yeah, that's what you say now.  But yesterday or last week or last month, in another post in another time you said that "Americans were 'stupid' 'ole hungry murderer' 'fools'" and you made NO DISTINCTIONS.

So, we're curious, which Sasha are you?  The nice one or the bigoted mean one?

Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 10:05am
You haven't read the post carefully as usual. It says: Americans are wondeful people. But hardened Neo Con war justifiers are a totally different inhuman lot. They have just the ONE idea - exactly like any extremists.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 2:37pm

You haven't read the post carefully as usual. It says: Americans are wondeful people. But hardened Neo Con war justifiers are a totally different inhuman lot. They have just the ONE idea - exactly like any extremists.

No, you're being inconsistent as usual.  And this time with YOUR OWN words...read what you've posted - you yourself and you - in the near past - about how you impugn all 300 million Americans with no distinctions.  I'm well aware of what you 'just' wrote.  There's no problem with my comprehension.  But, your true feelings and bigotry have some out over these past months...and to think you fashion yourself as an enlightened man, I suppose...
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 10:20pm

Thank goodness I may only be inconsistant but not some outright lying war criminal.

I never "fashion" myself as anything. I leave it to half-witted Amreekis to try and design the world to fit them and the Israelis - by the only thing they have - guns.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 8:08am

Thank goodness I may only be inconsistant but not some outright lying war criminal.

B: Nice, your hyperbole and exaggerations and dismal logic just continue in their southward spiral.  You communists, who love to blame others are a real piece of work...

I never "fashion" myself as anything. I leave it to half-witted Amreekis to try and design the world to fit them and the Israelis - by the only thing they have - guns.

B: All I have to say to you is, if it were up to you, women would still be being shot through the head in soccer stadiums in Afghanistan, Mr. Communist, and somehow, you'd find a way to blame it on me or the US or someone else..never any accountability for you and your clan and 'the people that matter', as you put it, in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  Well, another nice mess you've gotten us into.

Edmund Burke said in 1770, 'Nothing promotes evil more than when good men do nothing.'

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:02am

'Nothing promotes evil more than when good men do nothing.'
Absolutely right! It's far worse when "good men" only critcise others without looking at their own clans' ailments.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:31am

'Nothing promotes evil more than when good men do nothing.'
Absolutely right! It's far worse when "good men" only critcise others without looking at their own clans' ailments.

Darn tootin...take your advice man!  And I'll take mine..

Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic