IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Apologetic Hiroshima and defiant America  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apologetic Hiroshima and defiant America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apologetic Hiroshima and defiant America
    Posted: 21 September 2005 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

It's the hardest for idiots to diagnose their own national ailments, yet I will put it in different words for your ease: Those who believe that a huge arse nal and an election or two can change deeper cultures with centuries of noble traditions are absolute idiots.

B: Those who believe in their own inherent goodness and others inherent evil, as if they don't put their clothes on too and go to the toilet just like all the rest, are idiots.

We love and look forward to our future. Our future with our own children, in our own land and with our own la ilaha il Allah.

B: Wait a second - aren't you going to quote your communist, atheist friends here, or is this the bit where you 'get religion?'  Where you get 'born again?'  I agree, we all look forward to a future for our children.  That's why we've got to take the tough road and determine solutions.  We inhabit this planet together.  That's life and reality and you and I have got to come to grips with that.

Our people have rejected the MacFuture being forced upon us through the barrel of a gun. You can keep your gaad of Market Forces and other vulgarities for your own self.

B: Say what you wish but those market forces are not ours to force upon you but the natural laws of the Creation of God.  If you'd like to qualm with the nature of mathematics and the eliptical nature of orbits, don't lodge your complaint with the White House, lodge it with God.  That is, if you believe in God - I can't quite tell what you believe, and I'm not sure you know either.

Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 3:59am

It's the hardest for idiots to diagnose their own national ailments, yet I will put it in different words for your ease: Those who believe that a huge arse nal and an election or two can change deeper cultures with centuries of noble traditions are absolute idiots.

We love and look forward to our future. Our future with our own children, in our own land and with our own la ilaha il Allah.

Our people have rejected the MacFuture being forced upon us through the barrel of a gun. You can keep your gaad of Market Forces and other vulgarities for your own self.

Good luck, for your Petrol-less future ahead.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 4:26pm

Anyone who believes that centuries of traditions can be changed by better guns, bombs plus and election or two is nothing less than an utter idiot.

B: Anyone who believes that by longing for the nostalgic past they can hold off the future, is a complete idiot.  By the way, the US/MNF/UN doesn't use bombs indisrimnantly.  Not like some terrorists that you've been lauding and praising for all their public works visa vi the Amereeeeeeeek baloney.

Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 4:17pm

Anyone who believes that centuries of traditions can be changed by better guns, bombs plus and election or two is nothing less than an utter idiot.

Somehow whole of the US has been brainwashed to believe that.

So, what shall I call thee, Sire?

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 3:27pm

Sir, how can anyone ever beat the global idiocity champions at their game?

idiocity?  I rest my case...
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 3:19pm
Sir, how can anyone ever beat the global idiocity champions at their game?

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:44pm

Never seen an idiot ever take anyone's advice. Specially the Neo Con strain.

Maybe you'll be the first (idiot to take good advice..)
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 4:01am
Never seen an idiot ever take anyone's advice. Specially the Neo Con strain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic