IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamu Alaikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamu Alaikum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote final_fata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:04am
Assalamualaikum,

"What better of a man or any woman, than to become better of himself, from day to day, that turning oneself into Islam again, for it is always the human religion, guide and alwasys the source of our daily life. The reverts are as like a newborn child, whiteness covering it whole body, even a tiny dot is nowhere to be seen, and that white cloth, is better than any other cloth"

unanymous

muslimah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslimah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 12:11pm
Mash'allah, Alhamdouillah, Welcome to Islam!
IslamicGirl91 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 10:44pm

assalam alaikum sister

Congratulations! i reverted about 2 months ago now. happiest ive ever been! Inshallah everything goes well with you.

Have you told your parents? As i havent had the courage so far:( Inshallah soon
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2008 at 12:59pm
peace upon u bro & sis
im 22 years old,since my birth i am muslim but from 2 years only i really understood the meaning of being muslim
i think mylife before that was nothing
so......
i advise u all to stop for a second and ask urself(what should i do to be real muslim????????/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic