IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamu Alaikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamu Alaikum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assalamu Alaikum
    Posted: 05 August 2005 at 3:33am

Assalamu Alaikum

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Sarah and I have recently reverted to Islam (1 week now).  I am so happy that I wanted to share my happiness with new muslims. 

Peace

Sarah

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 3:54am

Assalamu alaikum Sister Sarah,

Alhamdulillah!  Welcome to Islam!  May Allah grant you ease as you travel the straight path.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 4:46am

Salaam,

CONGRATS! Alhamdullah, it is wonderful to hear from new sisters that they have chose the right path. I hope you all the best

Peace

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
nadeem_aus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadeem_aus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 9:20pm
Salaam sister Sarah, i am very happy for you.  May Allah guide you through the path you will travel.  May i ask what made you revert?  I too am a revert.
s4r4h View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 7:12am

Salaam Sister

Thank you every one for replying!!  Im not sure what made me, after reading so many books I went to a Mosque with my friend and (also a revert) saw so many welcoming sisters.  I just felt it was the right thing to do!!  How bout you!!

Peace

Sarah

Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:58pm

As Salam Alaikum sister Sarah,

Alhamdulillah for guiding you to the straight path.  Islam is very easy.  Just take it slow and develope your iman (faith) slowly but steadily and Allah will do the rest.  Always make sure people are telling you the correct things by referring to the Qur'an and ahadith.  If you do this, insha' Allah, you will have pure iman and be a good servant of Allah. 

If you have any questions, you can post them or send them to me in a PM and I will try my hardest to answer them.

Subhan Allah

Meedo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:14pm
mashallah sister we are all happy for you :)
Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:15am

Mansha Allah Sister Sarah

and  Knowledge01 gave a really good advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic