IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Decline And Fall Of The American Empire  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Decline And Fall Of The American Empire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
USA1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Decline And Fall Of The American Empire
    Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:43pm
The attached video link is going viral on the internet and speaks volumes to many westerners. I suggest you watch it. There are many truths to this position.

They just don't get it!
Blake View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:30am
Dick....   you may get your wish. As you can see how China treats its own people, its own wildlife... as a matter of fact I'm sure they are very environmentally conscious there,....  and when they are the worlds next
super power, ... I'm sure they will be very easy to negotiate with as well.
 I hope you are around to enjoy it, as they will undoubtedly be very benevolent.
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2012 at 11:35am
As long as the Tea Party is only a temporary phenomenon the United States will do fine. But other countries are catching up.

Edited by Matt Browne - 16 June 2012 at 11:35am
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Bubba View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:08am
Oh my, is it time again for yet another "The End Of the Great Satan", thread?

Has it been 24 hours already?
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2012 at 1:03pm
interesting, I don't think in this time of surveillance and monitoring I doubt if anyone would dare to agree with you, free speach is the thing of the past.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:57am

Of course America will "decline", but, unlike other nations, it will never fall. Who knows how much or when it will stop. What difference does it make? The problem is that it will never take it's grip off of the American people. It will continue to molest them and the world, just like any other 3rd world country. America will never end because, unlike other peoples, 99% of the American people will never admit that their country is anything but the shining star on the hill. They will love and support it no matter what it does to the world or to them. There will never be a revolution here. The only hope for the people is a USSR type collapse. Even if this were to happen, some $600.00 suited old red neck would just come along and take over and do it all over again. The people are too foolish, naive, and patriotic to have it any other way. (See my other posts for ideas on what should be done.) Americans are the most lied to, patrotic, ignorant, brain dead, red necked people on the face of the earth. They don't have a clue, don't want a clue, and don't even want a dollar to buy a clue. They have no excuse for their support of this fascist Nazi government and the corporations that control it. They have no right to criticize the German people of the 30's. The Germans didn't have the internet, or the historical prespective of seeing the results of having a Nazi country running wild. The Americans do, and they are still blind to their own support of such a fascist state. This makes the Americans much worse than the Nazis. Every rotten thing that this country does to the people of the world and to it's own people is directly the responsibility of each American. Their blind love, pride, and support of their imperial troops, policies, institutions, philosophies, etc. is a grave sin, and each one will be called in judgement for their support. Think about that the next time you go to your church or mosque and do your prayers so holy.   

longears View Drop Down

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Do you agree or disagree with any of these scenarios and why or why not?

Four Scenarios for the End of the American Century by 2025

This is a postulation from an American Professor of History for now!
I don't wish this to be the case but are the guys and gals in the Beltway paying attention to the
shadows of the coming events?

Are people
particularly with children vigilant enough about the future of the next generation?

Speaking as an American with children who are now young adults, I've encouraged them to strengthen their skills at "teaching conversational English" since, thankfully, English remains the lingua franca of the European Union, and China is investing heavily in English teachers. It will probably be their skill of most value in this changing world where, yes, American is certainly going to tank.

Although our family is too poor to save much of anything economically, I've also encouraged them to think of "savings" not in terms of American dollars, but in terms of things of value.

Some of our leaders, and here I think of our VP Joe Biden, clearly see the writing on the wall and are working toward softening the blow not only in America but in terms of possible damage abroad (haven't we done enough?).  I suspect that Obama is of the same mindset, although he can't admit it publicly, but his actions point toward at least the understanding that our world "bully" power is forfeit.  He sent Biden on a recent 10-day trip to China, which indicates they may be on the same page.

Unfortunately, there are still plenty of delusional  "great American empire superpower" politicians who aren't willing to let go.  For example, why in the name of pluperfect daffodils is the Pentagon "shoring up" our Pacific rim fleet with more aircraft carriers, like this is still WWII?  What exactly is it that they intend to "show" China?   What's the point of this exercise? 

History shows that one mark of a great people is their ability to endure through "down" times. It looks like we're about to experience our first great international "down" time. Let's hope we find the wisdom and courage to endure and to rebuild one day.

rebecca
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:20pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic