IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can be say God insted of Allah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

can be say God insted of Allah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:11pm
Sorry to hear that... take it easy and stay away from junk food! 
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Sorry to hear that... take it easy and stay away from junk food! 

Thanks Sign....Yeah while having lunch with my wife I ate cafeteria food (go figure) of all places at a hospital. The Wifey was kind enough to take care of me and I'm very thankful of that.
IssaEl999 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssaEl999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:45am
ALLAHUMMA < Arabic >
3 ; 26 , 5 ; 114 , 8 ; 32 , 10 ; 10 , 39 ; 46 .
The word ALLAHUMMA < Arabic > Means '' O Allah The Source < Arabic > And Hum '' They '' -- The Eloheem Anunnaqis . '' ALLAHUMMA < Arabic > Is another word that was derived from The Hebrew word ELOHEEM , Meaning These Beings , Or A Group Of Elohs , ALLAHUMAS Or ELOHEEM Are Angels Of El , Messengers Of El -- ANU . Usually in The Koran When it says , '' That We Did This , Or We Created This Or Our Signs , Etc '' . It is referring to these ALLAHUMMAS Or ELOHEEM , ANNUNNAQIS . They are physical Angelic Beings ; No Spooks Or Spirits Or Ghosts .

They Are Beings That Do The Work Of El , Or ALLAH . The word ALLAHUMMA , Or ELOHEEM Is found throughout The Scroll of The Koran and is falsely translated , As A Single With The Word , ' God . The name ALLAHUMMA Or ELOHEEM Is Used For Benevolent , Agreeable And Malevolent , Disagreeable Beings ; And Even In The Case For Human Being As Found In Exodus 7 ; 1 ; When Yahuwa Made Moses An ELOHEEM To Pharaoh Rameses ll .
El's Holy Qur'aan , States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By Its Nature ) Bound To Perish (81 ) .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic