IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran on Creation of Universe. the big bang.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran on Creation of Universe. the big bang.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:46am
peace be on you friendship
so you are 64 yrs old.
its nice to see someone who feels like yourself.
i also don't feel like going to mosques but still go as even in friday prayers imams start cursing people and pray to Allah for the destruction of their enemies. when they do so i get up and walk out of the mosque. i still go to mosques as it is the place where satan lives these days, our mosques are beautiful but empty of guidence and uema e soo give sermons, but i am a warrior " i shall give no respite to satan". i shall take from satan what satan takes from Allah.
may Allah guide all.
would be nice to go through your book.
why are you so worried about a khalifa??

Edited by rememberallah - 02 December 2010 at 9:02am
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 8:43pm
Assalamu alaikum.

By the way, before I answer you, tell me under which topic did you wrote on the Khalifa.
I am indeed highly impressed by your comment. May be another episode of Prophet Musa and the one who Allah gave knowledge is repeated.
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 9:12pm
Assalamu alaika rememberallah.

This is the reason: Come O Muslims come, if you have any faith in you lets establish the khilafat, the true khilafat, its obligatory to establish khilafat, one who is not a khalifa will not go to paradise. think what i invite you to, think what i invite you too.
IN OTHERWORDS: AND HE FOR WHOM ALLAH HAS NOT APPOINTED LIGHT, FOR HIM THERE IS NO LIGHT.

Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 1:43pm
The universe is eternal as its constantly expanding because there isn't enough mass, so what is the problem with the universe being eternal?
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 2:42pm
@ friendship -
valaikum salam
an i like moses - i dont think so.
am i like al khidr {the kowledhed one}- i dont know
why do we wait for a prophecised person, i am unprophecised and so are you. and thats what matters, for its the unprophecised that have more value than prophecised but we dont know.
if at all i find a reflection of myself and the small group of young people around me, who are even more younger than me, is the story of the people of the cave, they were youngsters, they were not prophets, they rose up in jews when allah gave knowledge to them, we too are not prophets but we are indeed fighters, but we dont slay men, we slay satan,. we go in his den and wait for him, just as he waits for us, and every man we snatch back from him, he is slayed, if you understand sura 100, then you can count us as "those". remember horses dont fight in war, they carry their master on their backs, and when their master commands they crash into the spears and swords of  his master's enemy, horses of God may be killed by men, but only horses of God kill satan. how much have we prayed that God makes us his horses and ride on us and make us crash into lines of satan, allah indeed is good and answers the prayers. 

Edited by rememberallah - 03 December 2010 at 2:44pm
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2010 at 9:35pm
This is still the science and technology page, right? 
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:42am
I observe mindsets being hundreds of light years apart. 
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by schmikbob schmikbob wrote:

This is still the science and technology page, right? 

peace be on you bob,
this is what i call not judging from your nature and being unfair.
in another topic in science and technology "every living thing made from water" you have talked about hadiths, higher criticism etc. which do not come under "science and technology"
why do you have the desire to prove other people small? this double standard is not loved by God. my brother do charity in return of which you get nothing, so that God guides you, or you will ever be lost not realising where you stand. if you die not realising your nature and judging others giving the same space you give to your ideas, thoughts, feelings...........what to say what will happen.
may God guide all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic