IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran on Creation of Universe. the big bang.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran on Creation of Universe. the big bang.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quran on Creation of Universe. the big bang.
    Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:10am
no my brother schmikbob, those posts were not for you, friendship said a certain thing and i had to reply.
sorry if it caused inconvenience to you, pardon me.
peace be on me, peace be on you
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:48am
rememberallah, actually when I'm involved in a debate I prefer to discuss the issue being debated and not the issues not being debated.  I guess I'm just quirky that way.  Also, the infinite unsaid things in a debate usually have no bearing on the outcome.  They are just the white noise in the background and ideally get filtered out.  You are trying to make them the subject.
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:37am
Rememberallah, if you feel that other people have no clue, why not use words people can understand. Try different words to get your messages across.
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:45pm
schmikbob, thats what you think, you have no clue about what i and friendship talked. there are a thousand things unsaid but understood in what i and friendship talked. btw if you observe your own nature and how conversations go, you wouldnt have been surprised in seeing that some other issue was touched as you will find you would be doing the same.
peace be on you.
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:38pm
What double standard, my words were in direct response to your ongoing attempt to insert scientific knowledge into the Quran.  It is Friendship and yourself that gone off on some love-fest tangent. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by schmikbob schmikbob wrote:

This is still the science and technology page, right? 

peace be on you bob,
this is what i call not judging from your nature and being unfair.
in another topic in science and technology "every living thing made from water" you have talked about hadiths, higher criticism etc. which do not come under "science and technology"
why do you have the desire to prove other people small? this double standard is not loved by God. my brother do charity in return of which you get nothing, so that God guides you, or you will ever be lost not realising where you stand. if you die not realising your nature and judging others giving the same space you give to your ideas, thoughts, feelings...........what to say what will happen.
may God guide all.
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:42am
I observe mindsets being hundreds of light years apart. 
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2010 at 9:35pm
This is still the science and technology page, right? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic