IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JEWS COVENANT: DEATH AND HELL  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JEWS COVENANT: DEATH AND HELL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JEWS COVENANT: DEATH AND HELL
    Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:32am

MUHAMMAD IN ISAIAH 28

The Prophet of Islam was prophesied in yet another prophesies in Isaiah 28. Christian�s commentators claimed that Jesus (S) fulfilled this prophesy also which is not true. A closer look revealed that It is a split prophesy, Muhammad (S) and Jesus (S), both was foretold in this prophesy.

Muhammad (S) was the Mighty Strong One mentioned in verse 2, He (S) was the only Prophet who claimed to have followed the religion of Abraham (S) and speak to the Jews in another language. Verse 17 the Mighty Strong One will bring judgment (17Judgments also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet�) and the Qur�an conforms that: �Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

Verse 16 mentioned of a sure corner stone which has the reference of Jesus (S) but was taken away from the Jews because they rejected him so said Jesus (S) in Matthew 21:42-43 - �Jesus said unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.� That nation is the Ishmaelite the seed of Abraham!

Isaiah 28:2 mentioned: �Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty water overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.� (Isaiah.28:2)

Water represents people: The water which thou sawest �are peoples, and multitude, and tongues. (Rev.17:15)

So God Almighty is saying, �He will send a Mighty Strong One as a destroying storm, with Mighty peoples, and multitude, and tongues.�

Is it true that Jesus (S) came as a Mighty Strong one, as a tempest of hail a destroying storm with Mighty warriors? No! But Muhammad (S) did.

He Muhammad (S) did just as Habakkuk prophesy: ��when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops� (Habakkuk 3:16.

After the demise of Jesus (S) and at the advent of Muhammad (S) Isaiah prophesied the condition in which the Jews will be at that time:

But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast. Isaiah.28:10-11

That also tie into Isaiah 29 verse10 where the God of Abraham has poured a spirit of deep sleep and closed the eyes of the Prophets, the rulers and the seer of the Jew�s - Three categories of people:

ï¿½For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets, and your rulers, the seers. hath he covered.�  (Isaiah 29:10 KJV).

At that Junction Prophet Hood ended for the Jews because of their evil practice and the God of Abraham (S) also tells us why he did that in Isaiah.29:13:

�Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have remove their heart far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men�. (Isaiah.29:13)

God Almighty is talking to the Jews there, they follow the law of men instead of the law of God Almighty and they honor Him with their lips and not their heart. That would happen at the fulfillment of the prophesy of Muhammad (S) in Isaiah 29 which I have already explained in Ch. 5.

Continuing with Isaiah 28, it mentioned: �For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lip another tongue will he speak to this people Isaiah.28:7-9.

Isaiah was talking to the Jews. Now, which prophet brought revelation to the Jews in �another tongue (language)?� None! Except Muhammad (S), he speak to the Jews in another language (Arabic) and he received revelation �precept by precept; line upon line; here a little and there a little.� Jesus (S) did not, in fact he speak to them in their own language be it Hebrew or Aramaic.

Link: The Aramaic Language  <http://cal1.cn.huc.edu/aramaic_language.html>

When revelation reaches them (the Jews) this is what the God of Abraham (S) said would happen to them and He also described them as �scornful men� in verse 14:

13- But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; might go, and fall backwards, and be broken, and snared and taken. 14- Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which are in Jerusalem.

When Muhammad (S) came with the scourge, he did not come from the Jews, he came from another nation with another tongue (language), because these �scornful men� that �rules the people which are in Jerusalem�, they made a covenant with death and agreement with hell, they lied and hide under falsehood:

15-Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and hell are we at agreement; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves. (Isaiah.28:13)

Also, in verse 15 there, it mentioned: �it shall not come unto us�. That is a contradiction because verse 18 and 19 mentioned: 

18- And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. 19- From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night, and it shall be vexation only to understand the report (Isaiah.28:19)

In other words, when Muhammad (S) comes upon them (the leaders of the Jews) then they will be trodden down by it from the time that it goeth forth and it will take them by surprise and it will be vexation for them (the scornful men) when they knew the truth about Muhammad (S), isn�t that a fact? O yes! 

16- Therefore thus said the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation, a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: He that believeth shall not make hast. (Isaiah.28:16)

Who is the corner stone? The Messiah Jesus (S) and the Jews rejected him.

And as I mentioned above, this is a split prophesy like the one that mentioned in Habakkuk 3:3-16: �And the Holy One from Mount Paran Se-lah His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise ...at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou wentest forth for SALVATION of thy people, even SALVATION for the "ANOINTED�� (Habk.3:11-13KJV)

Anointed: Messiah Jesus (S) his second coming to establish what the Holy One from Mount Paran brought, "SALVATION!"

The bible says, He [Jesus (S)] came unto his own (Jews) and his own received him not. (John.1:11)

This is what Jesus (S) told the Jews: ��Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

If you reject Jesus (S) you reject his message, and the stone �represent his message� and it shall bear fruit and be marvelous in our eyes under another nation. Sure, Jesus (S) is not �marvelous in our eyes,� his message does! That stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation; and whosoever tries to destroy that Message shall not succeed, and where so ever the message goes it will prevail.

Matt.21:43 Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

That nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (S) seeds. The God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation:

And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION. (Genesis 17:20 ). This prophesies was fulfilled with the arrival of Muhammad (S). According to Jesus (S), the precious corner stone that sure foundation will remove from Zion and given to another nation and that is the Ishmaelite, seed of Abraham (S).

It is mentioned in Genesis 49:10: �The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shi-loh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people.�

It is no doubt that when Muhammad (S) came, the scepter and the lawgiver was removed from Judah, the old law was replaced with new law. He is the Shi-loh and unto him the gathering of the people be (in Mecca).

The new law was described in Isaiah 42: 10 as a new song: �Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth�� Isaiah.42:10  

Verse 17 put it altogether, it describe the purpose and mission of the Mighty Strong One:

17- Judgments also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of LIES. And the water (people and multitude) shall overflow the hiding place. (Isaiah.28:17)

The �Judgment� there is the �word of the Lord (Revelation)�: �But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little� (Verse13). The coming of that Revelation will bring righteousness to the peak and expose all their lies.

Allah (S) conform it in the Qur�an: ��And He sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).� (Q.3:4)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13:37)

ï¿½17� hail shall sweep away the refuge of LIES�: �Truth has now arrived, and falsehood perishes: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81), But verily it (the Qur�an) is truth of assured certainty. (Q.69:51)

Did Jesus (S) bring Judgment? No! He said: �When he (The Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8)

I others words, he will used the Criterion of judgment between right and wrong to reprove the world in sin and righteousness just as Isaiah mentioned in 28:17.

Same as in Iasiah.42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.

And revelation 14:6-7 conform an angel bringing the universal Good news (Revelation) to all people and nations it was describe as �judgment to all mankind� and this would be after the demise of Jesus (S): �And I saw another angel fly in the mid of Heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nations, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying... fear God and give glory to him for judgment is come.� (Rev.14:6-7)

The leaders of the Jews were already informed by God Almighty that when the Mighty strong One [Muhammad (S)] would come upon them his Message will be strange to them:

ï¿½From the Lord shall rise up in Mount Perazim, he may do his work; his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. (Isaiah.28:21)

Mount Perazim: the same as Paran (Arabia).

This Hadith conform Isaiah 28:21:

Abd-Allah ibn Mas ud said: �The Prophet (pbuh) said, �Islam begin as something strange, and it will revert to being strange as it was in the beginning, so good tiding for the stranger.� Someone ask, �Who are the strangers?� He said: �The ones who break away from their people for the sake of Islam.�� This Hadith was narrated by Ibn Majah on authority of Anas and Abu Hurayrah. [Ibn Majah, kitab al-Fitan (Hadith 3988), 2/1320]

The warning: 22- Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your band be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth. (Isaiah.28:22)

Allah (S) mentioned in the Quran: �When they see thee, they treat thee no otherwise than in mockery: �Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a messenger?��Soon will they know, when they see the penalty, who it is that is most misled in path!� (Q.25:41-42)

The verse says: �even determined upon the whole earth�. Which mean the message is for the whole earth a universal message.

Isaiah was informed to tell the Jews: 26- For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him. (Isaiah.28:26)

The God of Abraham (S) reminds them of those prophesies which is in Isaiah 28 and 29: �Those who fallow the Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) In the Taurat 9Torah) and the Injil (Gospel)�. (Q.7:157)

Allah (S) said: �Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled of (his own) desire. It is no les than inspiration sent down to him: He was taught by one Mighty in Power.� (Q.53:2-5)

No other Prophet came to the Jews as a mighty strong one with a tempest of hail and a destroying storm  except Muhammad  (S); He speak to them precept by precept, line upon line, here a little there a little in another language; His message is for the whole earth and God himself thought him.

Br. Zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Egwpisteuw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egwpisteuw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 7:11am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

No other Prophet came to the Jews as a mighty strong one with a tempest of hail and a destroying storm  except Muhammad 

Muhammad cannot be a Biblical prophet because his book, the Quran, disagrees with the Biblical data. For example:

Surah 4:157:

And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

disagrees with:

Acts 2:22-23:

22"Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

23this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.

Edited by Egwpisteuw - 12 November 2010 at 2:35pm
Χριστὸς ὑπὲρ ἡμῶν ἀπέθανεν
Christ died for us
Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mansoor_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 10:25am

To Egwpisteuw

We muslims donot rely on Bible to prove that Muhammad is a Prophet or not.Even Quran talks about Muhammad in the Bible but it doesnot mean if we donot find Muhammad in the Bible then Muhammad is not a Prophet.Because Bible is not a scale for us to judge the Prophethood of Muhammad.

So it is highly possible that in some places of Bible Muhammad is mentioned and there are lot of debates and discussions on this topic and these debates are still going on.
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Egwpisteuw Egwpisteuw wrote:

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

No other Prophet came to the Jews as a mighty strong one with a tempest of hail and a destroying storm  except Muhammad 

Muhammad cannot be a Biblical prophet because his book, the Quran, disagrees with the Biblical data. For example:

Surah 4:157:

And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

disagrees with:

Acts 2:22-23:

22"Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

23this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.

Eqwpisteuw, not because the message of Muhammad (S) disagreed with what your bible says mean that he was not prophesied by the former scriptures. The article that I have posted there is a clear proof that he was prophesied in Isaiah 28. All the point I have established you didn�t even try to refute me or I should say prove me wrong in any point. All you did was to quote the disagreement of both books. Allah (S) informs us that the people of the book mix truth with false hood and conceal the truth:  

Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge. (Q.3:71)

Then Allah (S) informs us this is the truth: And they said (in boast), �we killed Christ the son of Mary, the apostle of Allah�:- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it was made to appear to them so, and those who differ therein are full of doubt with no (certain) knowledge, but they follow only conjecture, for of a surety they killed him not. (Q.4:157)

And that was proven many times on this forum!

St. Paul knew, that�s why he confesses: �Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him (God Almighty) that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared. (Hebrews 5:7)

Even some of the Jews knew that he didn�t died, but what they did not know is that, the man they put on the cross was the suppose Jesus and not Jesus (S).

62�Now the next day� the chief priest and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, 63Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

64Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: So the LAST ERROR SHALL BE WORSE THAN THE FIRST (Matt.27:62-64�

They were talking about FIRST ERROR and LAST ERROR. What is the first error? They knew that they didn�t kill the suppose Jesus.

Jesus, interestingly, told the Pharisees too: �go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice� [Matthew 9:13].

We all agree that Jesus Christ (S) was a righteous and a pious man and the Bible says that the wicked will take his place: �In the work of his own hands the wicked is snared" [Psalm 9:16],

"The wicked is a ransom for the righteous, And the treacherous is in the place of the upright� [Proverbs 21:18],

and "The righteous is delivered from trouble, But the wicked takes his place" [Proverbs 11:8].

And the Quran conforms: those who differ therein are full of doubt with no (certain) knowledge, but they follow only conjecture, for of a surety they killed him not. (Q.4:157)

So you see Muhammad�s (S) book conform the truth; He (S) was prophesied in the former scriptures, Allah informs us: For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him. (Isaiah.28:26)

Allah (S) said: �Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled of (his own) desire. It is no les than inspiration sent down to him: He was taught by one Mighty in Power.� (Q.53:2-5)

Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat {Torah} and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

He Allah (S) also said: �There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, �That is from Allah,� But it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Q.3:78)

And in this verse: �The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them conceal the truth which they themselves know.� Q.2:146

He tells us:  From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

ï¿½and the disciples were called Christians first in An-ti-och. (Act.11:26)

And He invites the people of the book:

O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.� (Q.5:15)

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. Q2:256

It is mentioned in the Qur�an: �When it is said to them: �Believe as the others believe:� They say: �Shall we believe as the fools believe?� Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know. (Qur.2:13)

THE CURSE OF ALLAH (S) WILL BE ON THOSE WHO CONCEAL THE TRUTH. THE WARNING:

�Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,�

Allah (S) said: �We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

ï¿½Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4:47)

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: knowest thou not Allah hath power over all things?  (Q.2:106) 

TNC.

Edited by truthnowcome - 18 November 2010 at 8:28pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Experiential View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 2:33pm

Actually no ! The Isaiah 28 prophecy is about King Shalmaneser (the mighty and strong one)  of Assyria taking the 10 Northern Israelite tribes into captivity in 853 BC . I know Muslims are desperate to find Old testament and New Testament prophetic evidence for Mohammad but Im sorry � it just does not exist.  

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:24am
Originally posted by David4848 David4848 wrote:

Actually no ! The Isaiah 28 prophecy is about King Shalmaneser (the mighty and strong one)  of Assyria taking the 10 Northern Israelite tribes into captivity in 853 BC . I know Muslims are desperate to find Old testament and New Testament prophetic evidence for Mohammad but Im sorry � it just does not exist.  

Just as with Christians and the supposed prophecies about Jesus?  Tongue

I am not a fan of quoting the Bible to support Islam.  Islam does not need the Bible.  It has its own proofs.  The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) gave ample evidence that he was the prophet of God.     
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Experiential View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:40pm
Hello Islampeace
God Bless

YOUR REPLY
Just as with Christians and the supposed prophecies about Jesus? I am not a fan of quoting the Bible to support Islam. Islam does not need the Bible. It has its own proofs. The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) gave ample evidence that he was the prophet of God.

MY RESPONSE
How can you say Islam does not need the Bible. Muslims believe the Bible. For any person, belief or religion, one can not ignore what came before it. I and you are made by our parents, grandparents and ancestors ! Mohamad also believed that. See below -

And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun S. 5:46. S. 57:27

He [Jesus] said, "Lo, I am God's servant; God has given me the Book, and made me a Prophet." S. 19.30
It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Qur'an) to you (Muhammad SAW) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). S. 3:3

Sura 5:46 states that the Injil was given to Jesus by Allah. Sura 19:30 and 3:3 then clarify that the Injil is a book just as the Qur'an and the Torah are books that were sent down by Allah.

Mohammad came 600 yrs after Jesus and his message does not line up with the old. It is like a young child telling their Great grand father that their wisdom and experience is wrong.

Below are some Messianic prophecies that line up with Jesus � not Mohammad.
What proofs does Islam have? What evidence did Mohamad give?

Jesus said to them, �This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.�� Luke 24:44 (NIV)

Born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:21-23)
A descendant of Abraham (Genesis 12:1-3; 22:18; Matthew 1:1; Galatians 3:16)
Of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10; Luke 3:23, 33; Hebrews 7:14)
Of the house of David (2 Samuel 7:12-16; Matthew 1:1)
Born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2, Matthew 2:1; Luke 2:4-7)
Taken to Egypt (Hosea 11:1; Matthew 2:14-15)
Herod�s killing of the infants (Jeremiah 31:15; Matthew 2:16-18)
Anointed by the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 11:2; Matthew 3:16-17)
Heralded by the messenger of the Lord (John the Baptist) (Isaiah 40:3-5; Malachi 3:1; Matthew 3:1-3)
Would perform miracles (Isaiah 35:5-6; Matthew 9:35)
Would preach good news (Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:14-21)
Would minister in Galilee (Isaiah 9:1; Matthew 4:12-16) Would cleanse the Temple (Malachi 3:1; Matthew 21:12-13)
Would first present Himself as King 173,880 days from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25; Matthew 21:4-11)
Would enter Jerusalem as a king on a donkey (Zechariah 9:9; Matthew 21:4-9)
Would be rejected by Jews (Psalm 118:22; I Peter 2:7)
Die a humiliating death (Psalm 22; Isaiah 53) involving:
rejection (Isaiah 53:3; John 1:10-11; 7:5,48)
betrayal by a friend (Psalm 41:9; Luke 22:3-4; John 13:18)
sold for 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12; Matthew 26:14-15)
silence before His accusers (Isaiah 53:7; Matthew 27:12-14)
being mocked (Psalm 22: 7-8; Matthew 27:31)
beaten (Isaiah 52:14; Matthew 27:26)
spit upon (Isaiah 50:6; Matthew 27:30)
piercing His hands and feet (Psalm 22:16; Matthew 27:31)
being crucified with thieves (Isaiah 53:12; Matthew 27:38)
praying for His persecutors (Isaiah 53:12; Luke 23:34)
piercing His side (Zechariah 12:10; John 19:34)
given gall and vinegar to drink (Psalm 69:21, Matthew 27:34, Luke 23:36)
no broken bones (Psalm 34:20; John 19:32-36)
buried in a rich man�s tomb (Isaiah 53:9; Matthew 27:57-60)
casting lots for His garments (Psalm 22:18; John 19:23-24)
Would rise from the dead!! (Psalm 16:10; Mark 16:6; Acts 2:31)
Ascend into Heaven (Psalm 68:18; Acts 1:9)
Would sit down at the right hand of God (Psalm 110:1; Hebrews 1:3)

Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:05pm
Assalamu alaika David 4848.

Earlier you boasted of using the brain and intellect to understand Islam. Your quote: Of the house of David (2 Samuel 7:12-16; Matthew 1:1), Of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10; Luke 3:23, 33; Hebrews 7:14) leaves no doubt of your copycat approach to learning the truth.
My brain and intellect reject the notion that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic