IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quranic Verses  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quranic Verses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quranic Verses
    Posted: 03 August 2005 at 7:21am

As Salaamu Alaikum

I am a muslim sister gradually trying to get on my deen and get myself right. I have so much to work on.

I dont know to many muslims and really dont know who to ask. Honestly i believe sometimes it doesnt matter what religion u are with people are still unkind. I was wondering if any sisters would mind sending me anything that could help me get started. Such as some Quranic verses. I have read the Quran but once all the way through. I know that is not enough and will never be, but that is my goal to start and continue.

I am so confused about my life right now, I AM NOT CONFUSED ON ISLAM! Does anyone have a site I can go to where I can download the Quran or something to continuously play on my computer? I believe it will help keep my focus on the right path.

Please anyone I am asking for help from my muslim family around the world. I NEED HELP!!!

Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 10:03am

Salaam,

I sent you some in the "NEED HELP"

Peace

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
J.R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 11:52am
Assalamu Alaikum,

May Allah (swt) bless you for wanting to learn the Qur'an more and more.
IslamiCity has a great Qur'an link on the home page. You can download
the entire surah and it will play, verse after verse. The screen will change
to show you the Arabic, Transliteration, and the English so you can check
it out while you listen.

Oh, do you want to listen to it in ARabic or English?

J.R.
Smile
Afzal Sheikh View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afzal Sheikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2020 at 9:53am
This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil)
Beautiful Islamic Quotes..Al-Baqara - 2:2

samak View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2020 at 10:38am
Quran is totally a guidance for mankind.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic