IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Famous Quotes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hadith (Sayings of Prophet Muhammad, saws)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hadith (Sayings of Prophet Muhammad, saws)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hadith (Sayings of Prophet Muhammad, saws)
    Posted: 05 November 2010 at 4:25pm
Favors Should Be Repaid with Kindness:

... Ibn Umar reported that the Phophet of God, upon him be peace, said, "if someone seeks refuge in the name of God, give him refuge. If someone asks in the name of God, give him something. If someone does you a favor, repay him. If you cannot find anything with which to repay him then pray for him so that he knows that you appreciate what he has done for you."

Related by Muhammad Ibn Ismail Ibn Ibrahim Ibn al-Mughirah Ibn Bardizbah al-Bukhari. Also known as Al-Bukhari or Imam Bukhari, (194 AH / 810 CE -256 AH / 870 CE). A famous Islamic scholar, born in Bukhara, in what is today Uzbekistan. Best known for authoring the hadith collection named Sahih Bukhari.

Edited by Alex - 05 November 2010 at 4:51pm
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:43pm

The Prophet said, "Allah said: "The son of Adam hurts Me by abusing time, for I am time; in My Hands are all things and I cause the revolution of night and day.' "

Bukhari Hadith No. 351, Vol. 6

Edited by Alex - 29 December 2010 at 8:44pm
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:38pm
Frugality

Before you over eat remember this Hadith!

The Prophet said, "A believer eats in one gut, while one who denies the truth or a hypocrite eats in seven guts.

Edited by Alex - 15 April 2011 at 4:40pm
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Alex Alex wrote:

Frugality

Before you over eat remember this Hadith!

The Prophet said, "A believer eats in one gut, while one who denies the truth or a hypocrite eats in seven guts.

And now health science tells us that one should have a number of 'small' meals in a day - rather than fill our stomachs in one sitting. Alhamdulilah :)
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:48pm
"Be satisfied with what Allah has allotted you and you will be the richest of people."

Hadith [al-Durar al-mubaha (y99), 127-28]
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:32pm
 Family Ties for good health and prosperity

The Prophet said, ... Whoever would be glad to have his livelihood expanded and his life prolonged should maintain family ties.

The Wisdom of the Prophet, Selections from the Hadith.
Translated by Thomas Cleary

Edited by Alex - 08 July 2011 at 7:57pm
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:54pm
Make things easy!

Anas b. Malik said:  The Prophet said, 'Make things easy and do not make them difficult. Calm people down and do not alarm them.'

Related by Muhammad Ibn Ismail Ibn Ibrahim Ibn al-Mughirah Ibn Bardizbah al-Bukhari. Also known as Al-Bukhari or Imam Bukhari, (194 AH / 810 CE -256 AH / 870 CE). A famous Islamic scholar, born in Bukhara, in what is today Uzbekistan. Best known for authoring the hadith collection named Sahih Bukhari

Nazleen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:47am
Keep posting Alex.
Really very beautiful to read these hadiths,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic