IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote countryglc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 04 November 2010 at 1:23pm
Hi, my name is Carrie and I'm new on this forum.  Just want to say that I'm a Christian and really don't know much about Islam.  I hope to learn more and get to know a little bit about ya'll.
NuraB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuraB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:59am
Hi, Carrie

It will be nice to learn from one another.Smile

N.B.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 11:43am
Welcome Carrie! Nice to have you here. Nura put it very nicely, it will be nice to learn from each other.

Hope to see you around on the forums!
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Charles Stephen View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charles Stephen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 8:31am
Hello,i am new here,i am not Muslim but i till need to know about Islam.
the_truth View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:17pm
Hello there Carrie and Charles, You are most welcome here. If there is anything at all you need to know then please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Charles Stephen Charles Stephen wrote:

Hello,i am new here,i am not Muslim but i till need to know about Islam.

Welcome Charles! Hope you like your stay here. All our newbie members have yet to start participating in the forums! So please do...
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
designerjpr View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote designerjpr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 11:38am
Hi Carrie

Nice to meet you
shi1haz View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shi1haz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 11:57am
Hi Carrie
I'm new to the forum as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic