IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This week with Christaina Amanpour  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This week with Christaina Amanpour - Event Date: 24 October 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: This week with Christaina Amanpour
    Posted: 03 October 2010 at 12:20pm
Assalamu alaikum.

Let us note that:
Islam is not new i.e. it did not begin with Muhammad. Islam began 6 billion years ago.
2. Muhammad came to tell the world the True events and incidents that took place between the Messengers of Allah and their people who obeyed and disobeyed the. This was a warning for all to remember and take note of. If good befell on them so likewise. If evil befell on them so likewise.
3. Muhammad strengthened the Laws i.e. Shari'a revealed to Prophet Musa (AS) and never enacted any new one outside the 10 commandments. The Mercy of Allah, Plan, Will, Wisdom should not be ridiculed. This in no way made the world what it is today!
4. It is unfortunate that the West and their cohorts preferred to know Islam from those who do not know it. The basis of comparison (Muhammad)is the life history of all the Prophets and the righteous who stood and propagated their teachings and not those individuals who look to the fleeting life of this world, ignorant of the basic fundamental teachings in the Books of Genesis and the Exodus and forgetting the past. Why did Prophet Musa stood at the gate and asked all those who believed in the Allah of Ibrahim (Abraham) to come to him? Was the lesson in the time of Prophet Saul not what is awaiting the world today?
5. It is unfortunate that Daisy Khan did not understand the Usul i.e. foundation of Islamic jurisprudence i.e. the Shari'a. For her to state shamefully that there are many interpretations of the Shari'a is to accuse Allah and Muhammad Rasullulah of crassness. The Children of Israel never doubted the Plan, Wisdom, Will and Mercy of Allah. When the remnants of Taurah was later discovered by Hilkiah and the Law was obeyed Israel prospered. If the Qur'an is not available let us use what Hilkiah used to prosper. The Message from Allah is ONE!
Friendship.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic