IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just a quick question  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just a quick question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:06am
2:262 What is meant by the word 'injury'?

Constant reminders of your charity such as: 'If it wasn't for my giving you money you would be sleeping in the street' or 'What do you mean I can't borrow your car - I'm the one who gave you money for the purchase price.'
want2know View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want2know Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:47am
Thanx, Abuayisha for answering my question.Hug
want2know View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want2know Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 1:14pm
How does a Muslim becomes a sheikh? What makes him a sheikh?Shocked
Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:53pm

People who spend their life in the study of Quran and Sunnah and live their live accordingly and due their contribution in this field in teaching and research and due to their notable contribution, they become famous among people. There are people called Sheikh.

Another one is the people who might not have scholarly knowledge but are very concern to follow the teaching of Islam in his true essence. They spend their life with similar type of senior person who have the permission to train such people. There come a stage where the senior person thought that now he (junior one) is capable to train others and gave him the permission to do so for the benefit of other common people. This is called the chain system and there are various chains presents.

Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic