IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Europe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crossroads Europe - Sweden

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crossroads Europe - Sweden
    Posted: 11 September 2010 at 11:19pm

I couldn't fathom the Diaspora of Palestinians has gone over such places as Sweden!

Crossroads Europe - Sweden - 

Crossroads Europe - Sweden - - Part 2

Edited by Sign*Reader - 11 September 2010 at 11:48pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sponsored Links

aminanima View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aminanima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:48am
Interesting but I don't feel like muslims are so getto as it looks like in this serie. They shood have maid a documentary from sthlm or göteborg or somewhere else instead. Or talk with muslim sisters who works in schools, as loyers, as doctors or something else. Muslims in sweden are not getto but I heard that "rosengård" is like a getto. Why did they have to shoot just from this place? ...khayr inshaAllah!

And by the way there are alot of converts in sweden why didn't they make an interview with a convert also?
W.S. View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 6:09am
Originally posted by aminanima aminanima wrote:

Interesting but I don't feel like muslims are so getto as it looks like in this serie. They shood have maid a documentary from sthlm or göteborg or somewhere else instead. Or talk with muslim sisters who works in schools, as loyers, as doctors or something else. Muslims in sweden are not getto but I heard that "rosengård" is like a getto. Why did they have to shoot just from this place? ...khayr inshaAllah!

And by the way there are alot of converts in sweden why didn't they make an interview with a convert also?

Like the host says in the beginning, the filmmaker gives us a snapshot of a changing country, and I'd like to add that this snapshot is not very representative. It is rather segregated here but it's not like every "ghetto" is like Rosengård. However, I would also have liked to see a wider view of Muslims in Sweden.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic