IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:45am
Assalamu alaika Schmikbob.

Yes, indeed if the Quraysh who witnessed the Revelation had difficulty in understanding it, I will not blame you. I hope Allah will not blame me for failing to explain Islam to you as a qualified engineer. As for me, Allah did not describe sperm to have a tail, head, PH, viscosity, life shelf, volume and the minimum number for it to fertilize an ovum . We scientists coined such descriptions and are authentic. Muslims regard them as explanation by Allah and Muhammad. Please remember what Allah told Muhammad, "You Muhammad cannot make the dead listen, nor the deaf when he deliberately turns away from the truth. Nor can you make the blind turn away from his lurch. You can only make one to listen who believed with Our signs". made me. I believe that your interest will one day show you the light  You are on to yourself.
Friendship.

samirfaithful View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samirfaithful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 9:08am
essalam aleykoum Man,

i want to confirm you that the link wich i given to you before can be opened i tryed it by myself.

so try again and let me now okei:))

have nice day enjoy ur reading

derbyjon View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derbyjon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 4:56am
Smile This is all very interesting I will have to read further
kevin998 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 7:32am
I just want to thank Friendship for his posts and explanations. It is refreshing to read real dialog about real things and not just talking points.

Thanks again
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 3:13pm
Assalamu alaika Kevin 998.

Thanks very much for your comment. I have written an account of what the West should know about the nature of Islam and Muhammad. It will soon be published in the United States of America. I will inform you once published.
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 6:19pm

Friendship, Bernard Lewis has written two excellent books on this very subject.  They are superbly researched and fascinating if you'd care to take a look.

Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 12:54am
Assalaamu alaika Schmikbob.

Assalaamu alaika Schmikbob.

I have not come across it. Give me the site. Is it available from Amazon? I will google and find it.
Please kindly take it with respect this question: If you have read it you cannot be an agnostic.
Secondly, If the West have read it they would never support Muslim despotic regimes waging war and manufacturing arms to improve their economy by killing innocent lives.

schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 8:10pm
Friendship, the first book is "What Went Wrong" and the second is "The Crisis of Islam" and yes they are available through Amazon.  Next, the questions you pose "If you have read it you cannot be an agnostic." is not a question.  Finally the West does not support "Muslim despotic regimes waging war and manufacturing arms to improve their economy by killing innocent lives."  I'm not sure what your point is here. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic