IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Istakhara Interpretation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Istakhara Interpretation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Istakhara Interpretation
    Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:08am
Hi,

I have done istakhara through Quran. The meaning of the Ayaah is good, but is out of context.

I am still confused. I can give you more details if required. Would really appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks!
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:19pm

As Salamu Alaikum wa rahamatullah,

Welcome to Islamicity sis.

I don't know if we can do Istekharah thru Qur'an. There's no such sunnah nor anywhere in Quran.

We are to perform istekharah by the way shown by our Prophet practiced by the sahabas as well. Just a 2 rakah of salah and the dua of Istekharah. Thats it. Aisa koi tareeqah deen mein nahi hai, ki quran se istekharah karein.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic