IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing a brother  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

missing a brother

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:42am
As salamu alaikum wa RahmatuAllahi wa Barakatu sisters and brothersJazakAllah kheiran for all your replies i love u all for Allah sake.Speaking of missing members,wheres sister Shasta' sAunt.Anyone heard from her?Shes been away for almost 4months she another one of my favorites and she needs to know that is also being missed.May Allah Protect her and keep her safe.Ameen       
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:24pm
Yeah, I thought about her when the Lakers beat Boston this year.  She's a Celtics fan.Smile
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:35pm
As salamu alaikum wa RahmatuAllahi wa Barakatu JazakAllah kheiran for all your reply. Have you heard from her lately? May Allah make our fast easy on us.Ameen
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:09pm

Asslamu alaikum
Sis shasta's aunt is fine and in stronger Imaan, in sha' Allah. I sent her a pm a month after her disappearance
Asking about her, and she replyed she is fine and explained some personal issues to be away from the forum for sometime.
But it is nothinh wrong with the forum. I am sure we will see her soon in sha Allah.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 11 August 2010 at 9:13pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:38pm
Assalimu Alaikum and Ramadan Muburak to all in this threadBig%20smile
WOW Sister Full of Hope's may Allah be pleased.  Sister you bring a lot of us here that have been away for so so long, alhamdulillah.ClapClapClap

Nice to see you all here... Full of Hopes, Bro. Akhe Abdullah, Sign*Reader, chrysalis, Seekshidayath, abuayisha.. May Allah continue to raise ALL of your ranks and have a Blessed Ramadan, Insha Allah
Together we can make a difference in our deenSmile

Edited by Zaharah - 13 August 2010 at 1:44pm
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 7:03pm
Assalam Alykum brothers and sisters, sorry for being late: Ramadan Mubarik to all and may Allah give us ability and strength to fast this blessed month. And May Allah accept our fast and our efforts to be good, Ameen.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2010 at 1:34pm
Wa Alaikum As Salam.wa ramatullah wa barakatu.Ramadan Kareem all.JazakAllah Kheiran for the reply. F.O.H. My sister Zahara nice to hear from u again.May Allah strengthen our iman.
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:45pm
Assalimu Alaikum Bro. Honeto, Insha Allah my brother i Pray Allah accept all that we do for this blessed month.  Glad to see you in this thread, Sister Full Of Hopes knows how to get it started......
Bro Akhe Abdulllah Ramadan Muburak, Bro i was about to send out an APB on youLOL, you were missing in action but im sure 100% it was for the deen and the spread of Islam, Mashallah.  How is the life upstate?  Down in the Dirty, Brother it's still Dirty......
Peace 
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic